PDA

View Full Version : To all you who got hacked

Zak
05-02-2011, 02:04 AM
*REMOVED*

Might provide some answers, apparently *REMOVED* have loggers as well.

Not me who found, credit goes to Brandon from you know where...

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post the names of bots or websites that link to bots!

Eoin247
05-02-2011, 08:50 AM
The main reason so many people got hacked in the past few days is a result of free trade. Hackers and keyloggers already had passwords from people from various ways, and just waited until free trade arrived to use them.

Stephen
05-02-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm 12 years old and can see half a woman's nipple on that page

Edited by AidenFTW24 (Forum Moderator) please don't post pointlessly, thanks!

Rashelly
05-02-2011, 12:08 PM
To all those who got hacked...

...Use a bank pin :)

Thomas
05-02-2011, 12:11 PM
To all those who got hacked...

...Use a bank pin :)
i had one pending :P but they hacked like 2 days before it get set in :(

Callum.
05-02-2011, 12:13 PM
i'd said this is the last thread. your post will get removed for naming bots and linking to a thread that contains a bot name. pointless i know.

Stephen
05-02-2011, 12:15 PM
and for posting a link that contains half a nipnip

Zak
05-02-2011, 01:00 PM
i'd said this is the last thread. your post will get removed for naming bots and linking to a thread that contains a bot name. pointless i know.

I know it's not like half the users are like 17+ now. Treat us like we're 10.

BoyBetterKnow
05-02-2011, 03:06 PM
bot u dont use power though how u hacked?

Callum.
05-02-2011, 03:36 PM
might have used dodgy scripts

Zak
05-02-2011, 03:56 PM
More than likely a dodgy script that hacked Bot. :P

Arch
05-02-2011, 05:30 PM
i got hacked a couple days ago aswell, my friend had a bot on his computer he would use on his acccount i logged on my account from his computer.
Basically lost 170m, fire cape, choatic long, and ALL my charms. (and they somehow guessed my pin).

Was more pissed about charms / choatic long then anything though :(

Eoin247
05-02-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm 12 years old and can see half a woman's nipple on that page

I think it was more like 3 quarters from what i remember when saw the page earlier.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts. Thanks

Stephen
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM
proper burger nips though so easy mistake to make

Rashelly
05-02-2011, 07:36 PM
i got hacked a couple days ago aswell, my friend had a bot on his computer he would use on his acccount i logged on my account from his computer.
Basically lost 170m, fire cape, choatic long, and ALL my charms. (and they somehow guessed my pin).

Was more pissed about charms / choatic long then anything though :(

The bot would only get your username/password if you logged in using the bot... Or so that thread/other threads are suggesting

Wig44.
05-02-2011, 07:42 PM
ITT: If you got hacked it was your fault. Just like in any other game, email, facebook or whatever account that gets hacked.

Arch
05-02-2011, 11:24 PM
The bot would only get your username/password if you logged in using the bot... Or so that thread/other threads are suggesting

Hmm Im not sure then im just really confused as to how someone got my bank pin :S
Although it was my year of birth i don't think a random person could just guess that on the spot but i guess its possible

Stephen
05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
yeah I'd say that might of helped them lol Should of done something like your day and month instead :P

Eoin247
06-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Hmm Im not sure then im just really confused as to how someone got my bank pin :S
Although it was my year of birth i don't think a random person could just guess that on the spot but i guess its possible

If they knew your email they could have gotten it of FB.

Cwmbran
06-02-2011, 01:46 AM
DO NOT ASK FOR ACCOUNTS, I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE HACKERS WHO DROPS UNTRADEABLES AND TAKES THE ACCOUNTS, I SIMPLY TAKE THE TRADEABLES, THEN LOG OFF, I DO NOT TOUCH THE PASSWORD. **** OFF BEGGARS.

This thread is to explain what exactly happened, how it happened and when. I see a lot of rumors going around of how it did, and I would like to set things straight. Also, to all of you saying "GF NOOB REPORTED TO JAGEHX AND TEH POLEESE@!@!!!" Do you really think Jagex would do **** to the ones who ****** up nearly every single botter in the game? lol.

The hacks were all obtained through *removed* , and were committed by myself and friends.*removed* did not wan't to cause a panic among it's members so they make up some ** story about how "Arbiter" has released his scripts with a backdoor in them and had begun to hack members *removed*(they saw my "crew" hacking all the members, and figured they can bounce all of the blame onto Arbiter so he could not be successful with his new bot).

I would like to clarify that A***B**s, N***s, and whatever other bots there are out there, are not the reason your accounts have been hacked, it is solely P****B*t. Secondly, do not think I am a l33t hax0r for this. I am not, and will not pretend to be. I simply found an exploit, and took advantage of it, also I coded the virus myself.
1. - *removed* website is hacked, and the download link is changed to a version of ***** which downloaded and executed StealthBot v2.4 (Steals*removed* information, *removed* data.db files, ability to open websites on the slave computer, ability to download and execute programs, ability to spam IRC channels). I don't think the admins EVER caught onto this, because I continued to get new bots until the DNS was shut down.

Through the following weeks, the IRC server became built up to the point where I started giving out random accounts to random people for free (I think I dumped nearly 2,500 accounts total across TinyChat, FJForums,*removed*).

2. - Stealth-Network (The IRC Network, 4 servers) is shut down (DNS terminated). The bots all left, and never came back.

3. - I wrote a quick program to go through EVERY single dump that each and every bot had stolen, and compile them into an easy to read
Code:

[Username : Password : Pin]

format. After which, the resulting file was nearly 630,000 lines long (I realized something was wrong) and revamped it to remove all duplicates, and failed password decrypts. The final file had nearly 14,000 accounts (13,918 lines exactly). I encrypted the file, locked it with a password, and uploaded to my site to send to a few of my good friends. We began logging each of the accounts until the return of free trade.

4. Free trade is out, my friends and I, (ALONG WITH EVERYONE WHO RECEIVED AND SAVED ACCOUNTS FROM THE DUMPS!) began hacking going down the list (only my friends and I have this list) at random sections throughout.

4. - 581 accounts later, my own personal stash, is at about 6.43B.

5. One of my friends (Merch, who hacked about 600+ accounts) got his mule banned (GF 4.9B LOL!).
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3273/feb1st.png
(This is not from my stash at all, I still have all 6.43B).

Some of you might be saying "Lol, I use P****B*t and I have not been hacked noob!" Well as this may be the case now, I think total, my friends and I have only covered 2000/14000 (14.2%) accounts of the list. Also, to everyone who has been hacked and is a member here, I am sorry, there really isn't much I myself can do, as it was a group effort, I can not simply take your word of "I had phats and u haxed me, giff me back plzzzz" and give you partyhats =/... let this be a lesson to you I guess =/ ..
The only way to save your account is to change your password (as *removed*
is no longer active, we will not get your new passwords). Also, let this be a lesson to you to not save your account information into a bot that is open source (such as *removed*
) because it is VERY easy to make a decryption snippet to add to a virus.

I WILL BE DOING THIS AGAIN TO P****B*T IN THE FUTURE (WHEN THE NEW STEALTHBOT IS FINISHED!) SO IN ORDER TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNTS DELETE YOUR .INI FILE AND DO NOT SAVE YOUR INFO WITHIN IT.

Can't like to the exact post cos its against the rules but that comes from the guy who did the hacking, there you go people.

MODS: I have tried to blank out any runescape bot names there so forgive me if ive missed some.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please be more careful next time to remove named bots. Thanks :)

Stephen
06-02-2011, 02:20 AM
yeah op posted the image of it but it got removed

But to the people who got hacked by this guy.. Karma I guess lmao

DPS
06-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Wow... sorry to all the people that got hacked.

it's your own fault tbh.

Eoin247
07-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Wow! that's a lot of gp, Funny if his accounts got banned :P

Slowpoke
07-02-2011, 01:24 PM
I haven't used a bot for about 2 years and I doubt I ever will again now that free trade has returned. All seems so dodgy nowadays

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!