PDA

View Full Version : will sell respects cheap !

giltinux
05-02-2011, 07:33 PM
i want holo duck and need the golden rabbit statue so i thinkled to use me clones for help :D me prizes is:
150rsp-20c
300rsp-30c
450rsp-45c
600rsp-60c
i can do 150 per day and i can too sell scratches like
150srach-10c
300srach-20c

if enyone inetersted post here or PM me i hope someone need it :shifty: if u dont like prizes u can offer but not like 150-1c :D

Ajthedragon
06-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I honestly don't think you'll find anyone willing to do this.

Jordan
06-02-2011, 01:55 PM
I doubt anyone will do this either :P

Samantha
06-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I'd just use my own clones for free. Sorry. I'd use my clones for free on friends, I don't think paying for respects etc is the best way seeing as you only get a badge.

giltinux
06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
I'd just use my own clones for free. Sorry. I'd use my clones for free on friends, I don't think paying for respects etc is the best way seeing as you only get a badge.

Well some habbos buying rsp more expencive and huh i realy need cr so i will give 150 for 5c i hope someone need it :D

Matthew
07-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Well some habbos buying rsp more expencive and huh i realy need cr so i will give 150 for 5c i hope someone need it :D

People buy runescape gp for more expensive because it is actually worth something.

Respects aren't really worth anything at all, and if someone really is desperate for respects then I'm sure that they'd just log into clones and do it themselves for free.

Good luck in selling though!

Eoin247
07-02-2011, 09:28 AM
People buy runescape gp for more expensive because it is actually worth something.

Respects aren't really worth anything at all, and if someone really is desperate for respects then I'm sure that they'd just log into clones and do it themselves for free.

Good luck in selling though!

I think he meant respects rather than rsgp when he said "rsp" ;) . To be fair i often see three respects for 1 furni rooms on habbo.

T@R
07-02-2011, 02:30 PM
OR you could be a nice person and hand them out for free, possibly earning a bit of REAL respect yourself?

Ajthedragon
07-02-2011, 04:01 PM
OR you could be a nice person and hand them out for free, possibly earning a bit of REAL respect yourself?

rep to this. buying rep is so sad.

Rottentroll
07-02-2011, 05:40 PM
I love reading his posts :)

Edited by Nuxty (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

giltinux
07-02-2011, 06:14 PM
i created me clones wen i have me respect badge X :D

T@R
08-02-2011, 07:36 AM
I think you misunderstood me, (shocker,) I meant that instead of offering to sell your respects to people, you could give them out, and then you'd earn some real respect, and then if you're lucky, your new found respect might entice people to lend/give you furni/credits.

Samantha
08-02-2011, 08:20 AM

I hate how you say me instead of my. The sentence hardly makes sense.

Also we don't care when you made the clones. We don't care if you have the X respect badge, loads do. Just give out for free.

Catzsy
08-02-2011, 09:14 AM

Also we don't care when you made the clones. We don't care if you have the X respect badge, loads do. Just give out for free.

Please remember that english is the second language for this member:P
It's a long shot but good luck with it. :)

-Danube-
08-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Maybe open a room on Habbo called something like 'Your 1 Furni my 3 Respects' i often see people doing that. I doubt you'll find anyone on here willing to pay like 20C for 150 Respects. I myself wouldn't even pay 1C for 150 as i couldn't be bothered waiting :P

Good Luck

Eoin247
08-02-2011, 02:47 PM

Well to be fair a lot of people often say "me" instead of "my" when talking. An example that you would all be familiar with would be Cheryl Cole.

Anyway Gil, i'd recommend you do what Dan said and make a 3 respects for 1 furni room, or visit one of these rooms in the hotel. There are a decent bit of them in the trading events section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!