PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned for no reason at all....

-Danube-
06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Habbo MODs need to start to think...

'You have been banned! The reason for the ban is "You have been banned until 06-02-2011 14:01:25. Disrupting the game by flooding the screen is not permitted. Please review the Habbo Way and Terms for acceptable usage.". The ban will expire at 2/6/11 1:01 PM Eastern Time.'

I was in a room with Kelly and Richie helping them stack, hardly even said anything and apprently i've been banned?

I know it's only a few hours... but it's like why? The time i'm banned for doesn't bother me, it's the principle.

~Dan

Samantha.
06-02-2011, 04:16 PM
It's because habbo are silly and like to ban people for no reason, can you appeal against the band or are you just doing to leave it because it's only a few hours?

Gina
06-02-2011, 04:18 PM
OMG DANNY GOT BANNED?!?!?!?
Okay im over it
Habbo MODS r noobs, I think hxf mods should be hired they'd do tons better LOOL
Habbo just wanna be people who look good for banning peepz init

-Danube-
06-02-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm not bothered about not being able to access the Hotel as it's only a few hours. But i sent in a complaint as it's wrong for people to get banned for no reason at all. By the time they read my request i will probaly have been unbanned.

Catzsy
06-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Now this is getting rediculous - you are the last person that should be banned for anything. :)

Mikey
06-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Habbo ban you for silly reasons, lets just hope your appeal gets listened to.

-Danube-
06-02-2011, 04:51 PM
I sent a CFH on a clone account that i am logged onto, just politely asking if they could unban me (after i've sent in a request on the help tool too)

i got back the usual 'Please remember the ignore button allows you to filter out chat you don't want to see.'

Which makes no sense and shows they do not read the call for help.

Then i sent back another CFH saying that all you sent back was the Ignore thing which does not help me in my query.

Guess what i get back?

'Please remember the ignore button allows you to filter out chat you don't want to see.'

They are obviously not doing their job. If i were to do my job at M&S as well as they do their's i would have been fired by now.

Nuxty
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
I sent a CFH on a clone account that i am logged onto, just politely asking if they could unban me (after i've sent in a request on the help tool too)

i got back the usual 'Please remember the ignore button allows you to filter out chat you don't want to see.'

Which makes no sense and shows they do not read the call for help.

Then i sent back another CFH saying that all you sent back was the Ignore thing which does not help me in my query.

Guess what i get back?

'Please remember the ignore button allows you to filter out chat you don't want to see.'

They are obviously not doing their job. If i were to do my job at M&S as well as they do their's i would have been fired by now.

Hi Dan,

I reccomend you e-mail player support. Its not on, you should complain. Something needs to be done about this now. I know you mentioned the ban doesn't bother you much, but it still isn't nice to have down on your record when you clearly haven't done something.

Appeal mate.

j0rd
06-02-2011, 05:09 PM
What can I say other than pay cheap = useless

-Danube-
06-02-2011, 05:11 PM
I contacted player support via that help tool thingy. I've also sent some CFH's which just showed me even more that Habbo MOD's are currently useless.

I've sent a PM to Redtiz on here just to have a look at this thread, more to look at the fact that this is getting beyond a joke now, rather than my actual account ban.

Zuth
06-02-2011, 05:16 PM
This is stupid! Dan wouldn't break the rules! Habbo mods are getting stupid!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!