PDA

View Full Version : Can't remember

Flisker
06-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey

basically, I haven't played Runescape in god knows how long and I wanted to know if there were any way for me to find out my username? I think I know the password i would have used back then but can't quite remember the username.

Also how long can an account be inactive before it is deleted?

Arch
06-02-2011, 05:03 PM
I dont think Jagex deletes accounts anymore - as for finding your user name maybe try asking someone around the forum if they had you added ?

Kyle
06-02-2011, 05:04 PM
If you've changed your display name in the past then there should be emails in your email inbox with your previous name. If you just don't know your username and have no email registered then it's essentially lost. Try asking friends that may have you added. A post in the account help section of the runescape forums explaining your issue should get a better response from a jmod.

Flisker
06-02-2011, 05:14 PM
I havent played the game since 2008 ( found a PayPal invoice for members) so I doubt anyone here would have added me

Marbian
06-02-2011, 05:33 PM
If you made a account now and forgot the name in 5 years time then yeah you could cause of e-mails and that... stuff have changed. I guess you'll have to try and remember it.

Or if you've posted it on the forums and remember some topics you've made, then you can find your account that way... will be hard to though.

BoyBetterKnow
06-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Good decision Chris :)

I aint got a cue, I always thought u were a WoW player :P

Rashelly
06-02-2011, 06:16 PM
I'd just forget about it and start again. If you can't remember the user name, I guess you weren't that into it... So the levels wouldn't be that high.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!