PDA

View Full Version : Dungeoneering glitch

Stephen
07-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Anyone seen about it? Apparently you can get like ****loads of xp from one dungeon or something

I'd post how to do it but it'd get removed or would it seeing as it's not botting

oh I know what it's about now. Say you have someone with level 120 dungeoneering doing the glitch, another person can get the xp from the highest floor by just doing floor 1 complexity 1

Josh
07-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Dungeoneering level? ;) ;)

Stephen
07-02-2011, 07:43 AM
my dungeoneering level is crap but im gonna post the glitch anyway

Requirements:
3+ people F2P or P2P, maximum of 5 people
(Optional) 1 person with 80+ Dungeoneering for faster exp

1. Create a party with 3 or more people(works best with 5). The party leader should be the person who has the highest Dungeoneering Level.

2. When the party leader gets to the screen that asks for Dungeon Size, he should highlight over “Large” while one of the members in the party puts an item into their inventory.

3. Party leader will then click on “Large”.

4. Party leader will kick everyone from the party and choose one person who will be the “EXP Gainer”.

5. Party leader sends an invite to the EXP Gainer.

6. While the EXP Gainer is on the accept screen where he can see the leaders stats the party leader will continuously teleport using the Dungeoneering ring.

7. During this Teleporting process the EXP Gainer will accept the party. Nothing should show up after he does this.

8. The EXP Gainer will then form his own party with the following settings: Floor 1. Complexity 1.

9. EXP Gainer then enters the dungeon.

10. The party leader can then stop teleporting. He can now set the Floor and Complexity to 1-1 if it wasn’t already set.

11. The EXP Gainer is now free to run through the dungeon and defeat the boss.

12. Before the EXP Gainer clicks the ladder, the party leader outside of the dungeon will change the floor to the highest number he can, and set the Complexity to 6.

Remember: The party leader should be the one with the highest Dungeoneering Level.

13. Party leader leaves the party and EXP Gainer can now click the ladder to leave the dungeon.

EXP Gainer gets the xp for the floor and complexity set by party leader

Rashelly
07-02-2011, 10:17 AM
sounds like a wild goose chase

Stephen
07-02-2011, 10:41 AM
if you grab someone with 120 dungeoneering to help you (like that would happen anyway) then you can get over 1 million xp an hour

Josh
07-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Jesus christ. At one million exp per hour, you'd still need 100 hours of doing this to complete Dungeoneering. Oh god.

Jake
07-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeh and then get banned for bugging and glitching nty

Kyle
07-02-2011, 03:38 PM
I know a few people that have been banned for this. Wouldn't recommend it.
lmao wonder how someone found this out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!