PDA

View Full Version : Mistake!

Zuth
07-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, just been looking in the comps forum, and sore this:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=685932&p=6975018#post6975018

Says "Ends 9th Jan" but was posted on the "31st Jan" so I think you mean "ends 9th of febuary" should it not?

Hopes this helps :P

Mark
07-02-2011, 08:45 PM
This happens to the best of us tbh, I don't think it was worth a thread. You could have just told a member of staff with rights. But I'm sure Alex or Mike will appreciate you spotting this :)

Zuth
07-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Lol, sorry :s I was going too but I want to get reconized for spotting mistakes ect. As I would love to work in the content department.

Mark
07-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Lol, sorry :s I was going too but I want to get reconized for spotting mistakes ect. As I would love to work in the content department.

No need to apologise, just a point for next time lol. Spotting mistakes is good! A handy skill in life. As for Content Designing it is not heavily about spotting mistakes but writing and create good, quality guides and pages for all the community to see. I'm unsure if Content Designing apps will open soon so I can't comment much about you wanting to be Content Designer. The only thing I can say is good luck :)

Zuth
07-02-2011, 09:04 PM
No need to apologise, just a point for next time lol. Spotting mistakes is good! A handy skill in life. As for Content Designing it is not heavily about spotting mistakes but writing and create good, quality guides and pages for all the community to see. I'm unsure if Content Designing apps will open soon so I can't comment much about you wanting to be Content Designer. The only thing I can say is good luck :)

Thanks! I've been talking to skizzling about it lately, he said he'll get back to me. :P

Mark
07-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks! I've been talking to skizzling about it lately, he said he'll get back to me. :P

Best of luck to you then and thanks for pointing out the mistake :)

Zuth
07-02-2011, 09:16 PM
No probs! Just like to help out here and there.

Jessie
07-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Thanks for telling us about it, new months always confuse me!
I've told Alex and he said he'll move it tomorrow :)
Thank you again!

Zuth
07-02-2011, 09:20 PM
No probs! Just like to help :P

Inseriousity.
07-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Lol the title of the competition is rather ironic now. Perhaps it's just the same competition from last month appearing up again. Deja vu in action!

I can confirm that there was no such Deja vu competition last month and I have now corrected the date provided. Despite that, like marky said, I don't really think the Content Department will be looking at these threads and thinking 'we should hire this guy! He spots mistakes!' You need to be really good at writing. I'm not saying you're not good at writing but thought I'd clear it up. Despite that, public or private, if you spot a mistake, it doesn't really matter how you let us know although I'd be able to see a private message or visitor message (like you just sent me) a lot easier! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!