PDA

View Full Version : Habbo to Runescape Trades

paulnyr
08-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Why are people allowed to advertise that they are trading Habbo stuff for Runescape stuff and vise versa,
when Habbo aren't tolerating this and keep deleting all Runescape trade and discussion rooms, banning the owners in the process?

Weird don't you think?

T@R
08-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Yeah I do think it's a bit strange,
perhaps they need to firm up their stance, either saying yes or no.
But then these little events which two/three people go to are probably under Habbo's radar so they don't notice them as much a the big rooms.

Eoin247
08-02-2011, 09:58 AM
Redtiz came onto the forum a few weeks ago and said that it was ok to do these trades however that they don't recommend it as it is unsafe. Essentially they discourage it but they won't ban you for doing it.

Jake
08-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Who cares tbh if it gets banned from here another site will do it so they cant stop everywhere doing it

paulnyr
08-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeh, just i know owners of r/s trade rooms have got 1 hour bans and the room name was changed to "unacceptable to hotel management"

Jake
08-02-2011, 05:23 PM
so.. thats on habbo so who rly cares

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Yeh, just i know owners of r/s trade rooms have got 1 hour bans and the room name was changed to "unacceptable to hotel management"

This is something that needs to be discussed with redtiz. I think it's unacceptable that she comes on here, tells us that although they actively discourage the trades, it's not against the rules yet bans are now being given out.

redtom
09-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Maybe there more against the advertising of other online games than actually trading between them?

Neversoft
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
To be honest I think it's best to let sleeping dogs lie. Redtiz has said it's allowed on the forum, so lets keep it that way. If we go around making a big fuss about it they'll most certainly ban Habbo/RS trading both on Habbo and on here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!