PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Curve :(

pixie-dustpink
08-02-2011, 03:53 PM
I Got My Brand New Black Berry Curve For Xmas And On The Way Home From School YEsterday I Took It Out My Pocket ANd The Screen Was Blank ! So I Got Home And Told My Dad And The Searched The Internet For What It Could Be, Ended Up Being "The White Screen Of Death" So My Dad Got Told To Donwload This Software To Wipe Everything Off The Phone Which May Help Get Rid Of The Fault,It Didnt Work So At The End Of The Day All Im Trying To Say Is That BlackBerrys Have ALOT Of Faults And If My Blackberry Doesnt Recover Then I Shall Never Buy One Again.

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Moderator): from "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here.

LMS16
08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Lol, just reinstall the firmware, ALWAYS ONLY install official firmware, nothing 3rd party.

Lew.

iBlueBox
08-02-2011, 03:59 PM
I Got My Brand New Black Berry Curve For Xmas And On The Way Home From School YEsterday I Took It Out My Pocket ANd The Screen Was Blank ! So I Got Home And Told My Dad And The Searched The Internet For What It Could Be, Ended Up Being "The White Screen Of Death" So My Dad Got Told To Donwload This Software To Wipe Everything Off The Phone Which May Help Get Rid Of The Fault,It Didnt Work So At The End Of The Day All Im Trying To Say Is That BlackBerrys Have ALOT Of Faults And If My Blackberry Doesnt Recover Then I Shall Never Buy One Again.

Blackberrys are the worst phones on the market.

Metric1
08-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Blackberry's carry a 1 year warranty, send it back.

Alkaz
08-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Blackberry's carry a 1 year warranty, send it back.
Yeah, I did this last year with mine when I got sand in my track ball and a couple of the programs wouldn't work. I took it to o2 who I was with and they sent it off for repair. I got a brand new phone back about 10 days later as they couldn't fix it in 7 days. It's always best to try this first as now you've tried doing it yourself they may say that you caused it yourself and you may not be covered by the warranty.

Splintus
08-02-2011, 04:10 PM
I've heard quite a lot of people say that Blackberrys have faults with them and that's why I'm not going to be buying a Blackberry. I can change the contract on my phone now if I wanted too and if I was going to change it then I'd change it to an iPhone 4 or I'm either going to wait until the iPhone 5 comes out, which apparently is in July of this year. Depending on your price range, I'd recommend the iPhone 4 to you because apparently they are really good and efficient. :)

If you don't want to get a new phone, then I'd recommend to you what everyone else is recommending as to take it back to the shop you bought it from and they should be able to send it into repair for you.

FlyingJesus
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
That's A Tragic Story But To Be Fair Your White Screen Of Death Was Only One Fault Not "ALOT" So As Others Have Said Simply Send It Off For Repair And It Will Be Done For Free And Then Ought To Be Fine ! I've Got One And Despite How Much Hate Press They Get From People Who Live Their Entire Life Through A Smartphone It Seems Fine And I've Never Had A Problem So I Guess It Just Comes Down To Luck.

dbgtz
08-02-2011, 04:59 PM
I've never had a problem with my blackberry LOL. Yeah you're still in warranty, it's no real issue tbh.

Jake
08-02-2011, 05:30 PM
why are you Typing Like This With A Capital Letter Everywhere? anyway blackberrys are junk i would never get one

Mark
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Blackberry saw a big demand in curves, made theam with cheap resources and that is the problem. Blackberrys are the worst phones I know, the future is Apple or Android

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!