PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [Spl] Vegas Wedding Chapel

Arron
08-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey!

I rarely enter competitions, the only one I have entered is "The Biggest Bonfire" room building competition in November 2008.

I decided that I would take part in the latest room building competition, All You Need Is... LOVE!. I started building this from the early hours of yesterday morning. I'm not the most creative person out there and I'm sure there are many rooms better than mine but I still decided to create it!

I don't know whether or not I'm happy with the end product, I'll leave it for you to decide, here it is:

What do you guys think?

Zoomed Out:
http://i52.tinypic.com/iwkt9e.png

Zoomed In:
http://i53.tinypic.com/2q1uc15.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/1zb6qew.png

tylermunjkt
08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Omg, thats really good.!

Ajthedragon
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
I think it's nice. But the floors that have been left blank ruin it for me. Looks unfinished.

Arron
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Omg, thats really good.!

Thanks!

I think it's nice. But the floors that have been left blank ruin it for me. Looks unfinished.

Nothing I can do about that. I tried to fill in every possible space. It's the room layout's fault, not mine! :(

Nick
08-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Omg its awesome :) I love it :P And the game room thing is awesome :) (sorry i went mind blank)

Eoin247
09-02-2011, 12:00 AM
That's a really good design mate +Rep.

Although i don't think that those bars (in between the fish and on the road) fit in too well where they are. Also you may consider normal sidewalks rather than snowy ones.

Apart from that though, really great work. :)

Rottentroll
09-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Nice room.

Only thing I don't like is the black spaceship doors.

But other than that great room.

Arron
09-02-2011, 12:09 AM
That's a really good design mate +Rep.

Although i don't think that those bars (in between the fish and on the road) fit in too well where they are. Also you may consider normal sidewalks rather than snowy ones.

Apart from that though, really great work. :)

im on my Phone atm so I don't know what bar you're on about. However, shortly after I submitted my room, I noticed there was a random Bling Bar on the road :( that's now been removed.

Also, I was searching for seven hours trying to find normal Sidewalks. i found just one in that time so I just bought severeal Snowy Sidewalks from the catalogue as a temp replacement.

Thanks for your comments.

---------- Post added 09-02-2011 at 12:11 AM ----------

Nice room.

Only thing I don't like is the black spaceship doors.

But other than that great room.

haha! They were a last minute decision. I wanted the room to be completed for 9pm GMT and I had no idea what other door/gates to use. Could you recommend any?

JerseySafety
09-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Nice room, I just think the half walls are absolutely hideous.

They ruin it imo thats why I didnt use them in my room.

Good luck mate! :D

Special-1k
09-02-2011, 06:39 AM
You did a great job.
Like someone else said though the wall on the road is the only thing I dislike about.
Good job and I hope you win!

Zuth
09-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Very nice room! Well done. The only bad thing is the Vegas style bar thing on the road, why not put a road barrier there?

Arron
09-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Read the posts above. The Bling bar was mistakenly placed there! :(

i think the Half Walls are hideous, yes, but they kinda fit in. At a chapel when you're sat on the bench, you have like a bar to put Hymms or whatever on there. I thought it was a good feature at the time ;(

but yea, I regret taking the screenshot with the barrier accidentally on the road. Do you reckon I'd be able to resubmit?

Here's the updated print screen:

http://i52.tinypic.com/rtgkzm.png

The Bling Walls have been removed from the road and next to the Love Carp.

Ajthedragon
09-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Nothing I can do about that. I tried to fill in every possible space. It's the room layout's fault, not mine! :(

Ahh I just realised, it's a superb room anyway so yeah. :)

Arron
09-02-2011, 05:25 PM

T@R
11-02-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't like the monoliths or the way the red carpet goes over the steps
Other than that it's really good (:

Special-1k
11-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Maybe rotating the car seat would be a good idea. Like facing it toward us.
Not the other way. And the moongate looks a little weird where it's at.
And the throne seats at the back maybe put them infront of the moongate.
Not behind the moongate, if you get what I mean.
The candles are a little weird where they're at aswell.

Suspective
24-02-2011, 11:00 AM
It has got to be the best Wedding Chapel I have seen in a good while.

+Rep

myke
24-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Wow that's nice but not too keen on the random bar in the middle of the two gold fish things lol and the random bar in the middle of the road..

Arron
24-02-2011, 03:42 PM
It has got to be the best Wedding Chapel I have seen in a good while.

+Rep

Thanks! Returned <3

Wow that's nice but not too keen on the random bar in the middle of the two gold fish things lol and the random bar in the middle of the road..

Read previous posts -.-''

giltinux
24-02-2011, 05:31 PM
its amazing :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!