PDA

View Full Version : FlameHabbo looses officialness

Projectively
08-02-2011, 09:45 PM
What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from "Habbo news and Rumours" as I feel it's more suited here.

Arron
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Any reason why?

Projectively
08-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Any reason why?

Inactiveness.

Jsoh
08-02-2011, 10:00 PM
They lost is because some desperate unofficial fansite owner wants to get his site official so will try and ruin other sites reputation of being official and complained, so they took his word and removed all of the ones he reported (I think). Seems silly to me, however flamehabbo was pretty inactive.

Projectively
08-02-2011, 10:04 PM
They lost is because some desperate unofficial fansite owner wants to get his site official so will try and ruin other sites reputation of being official and complained, so they took his word and removed all of the ones he reported (I think). Seems silly to me, however flamehabbo was pretty inactive.

I checked the forum earlier of FlameHabbo, and the owner/founder was on.

Arron
08-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow FlameHabbo - I used to work there a long time ago! From memory, is it something like Burns93 who owns it?

Splintus
08-02-2011, 10:15 PM

If this is true then to me that is totally ridiculous. I think for the Habbo staff to take the word of what one person thinks of a Habbo fansite then I think it's really stupid because what about the rest of the community and the people that actually like it? I'm sure there's got to more to it though, maybe Habbo staff we're following the sites activeness for a couple of weeks and they didn't think it was up too stratch?

I've been a keen lover of FlameHabbo if I'm honest and the site was pretty inactive from what I can remember but that's only my personal opinion.

Arron
08-02-2011, 10:28 PM
HabboEmotion have also lost their Official Badge, I think.

Calvin
08-02-2011, 10:29 PM
I didn't really visit it much due to the slow layout they had for ages, I heard they closed then they were going to reopen with a brand new layout then never heard from them again.

Oh well, officialness isn't really that much of a deal anymore due to Habbo not supporting them.

AgnesIO
08-02-2011, 10:59 PM
I checked the forum earlier of FlameHabbo, and the owner/founder was on.

That means nothing :L The owner being on, does not make a website active..

Steee
08-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Yes Burns93 :)
Wow FlameHabbo - I used to work there a long time ago! From memory, is it something like Burns93 who owns it?

Conservative,
08-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Well considering their last news article was 4 months ago...

their forum is activeish, people do go on it, but their site has been dead for nearly a year now. I did hear they were going to close, then revamp. But looks like it never happened.

Josh
08-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Was this announced or just done secretly?

Samantha
09-02-2011, 07:25 AM
If people actually do go on it then imo the communtiy is quite active.
But then you look at some fansites who get the same users day in day out and they don't get it over 10 it just seems the same concept.

I think just maybe scrap all the officialness or do the voting again, because with the votes Habbox can get we'd easily be official.

smiffy70
09-02-2011, 07:55 AM

please tell me u aint talkin bout dez :/

well anyway im glad it lost its officialness as nothing has even happened on that site for months, they have next to no dj's either

Splintus
09-02-2011, 08:25 AM
please tell me u aint talkin bout dez :/

Dez owns ThisHabbo, not FlameHabbo. ;)

Catzsy
09-02-2011, 08:30 AM
There are no official ones anymore just names on a list. Good they are actually checking them though.

Andii
09-02-2011, 11:33 AM
this is so pointless -.- . . . . what is the point of fansites then if habbo are not going to at least make a few of them officail fansites. . . .

AgnesIO
09-02-2011, 11:20 PM
this is so pointless -.- . . . . what is the point of fansites then if habbo are not going to at least make a few of them officail fansites. . . .

Fansite's are just that.. websites supporting whatever the fans are supporting.. Habbo has never had to have official fansites..

Grig
10-02-2011, 03:20 AM
They are still official according to the list- where did you get this?:S

karter
10-02-2011, 03:46 AM
HabboEmotion have also lost their Official Badge, I think.

That will not be surprising! They never ever host events

Grig
10-02-2011, 03:49 AM
They are still official according to the list- where did you get this?:S

Oh I see now. Yeh Josh is right, basically the thishabbo owner moaned to Habbo about it, so he can get his site official and they too action ;p.

Ajthedragon
10-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Doesn't mean much now habbo don't support fansites.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!