PDA

View Full Version : - HabboxForum Xmas Layout...?

AsFastAsYou
08-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Hey, I've realized that the forum still has the christmas layout... When will this be changed? Just a thought? Maybe they'll be one around Valentines Day.

Callum.
08-02-2011, 09:57 PM
I don't get why threads like this are posted lol, I like the whole wintery feel.

Jordan
08-02-2011, 09:57 PM
The XMAS layout has been renamed to Winter layout. And at the moment it's still winter until March :P ++ If there was a Valentines Layout it would be out by now, but they isn't one anyway

benjamin
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
doubt there will be a valentines day one, it's not really on for long enough.

lTraditional
08-02-2011, 10:01 PM
doubt there will be a valentines day one, it's not really on for long enough.

they have a habboxlive one. if habboxlive have one, why can't the forum? it is just a simple valentines background and maybe using the site skin and editing it to make it red.

Chris
08-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I love all of the seasonal skins and since it's still winter, there is no reason to remove. :P

Phil
08-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Earlier on before I left I logged on to the forum on the other computer and noticed this and I was going to post this exact thread. I think it should be changed to the Habbox Site Skin till new next new one/next holiday.

xxMATTGxx
08-02-2011, 10:05 PM
The skin is more of a winter theme and since winter isn't exactly over yet, well there you go! :P

Alex3213
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
I don't think we need one for Valentine's. It's too short and besides, there's still a pink skin which can be used to get you in the lovey-dovey mood :)

As for the winter, I like it! It suits the scene I don't have the skin, I have the Site Skin although I sign out a lot so I see the winter quite a lot). I think there's no problem with it being there :)

Nicola
08-02-2011, 10:09 PM
As others have said it's still in the winter period hence why it got a name change to winter skin after Christmas :P

AsFastAsYou
08-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Its not winter? Its quite sunny here, I hate the winter-y feeling

COLD
Illness

I wish cold would go away and never come back. :)

Splintus
08-02-2011, 10:33 PM
As everyone else has said the Christmas skin has now been turnt into a Winter skin and as it's still the Winter period then it's still up and running. I don't see why it needs to be taken down if it's still up to date?

Inseriousity.
08-02-2011, 11:04 PM
I still use the Site Skin anyway so it doesn't really affect me but I'm not a fan of valentines skin anyway. Too pink :P

scott
08-02-2011, 11:11 PM
they have a habboxlive one. if habboxlive have one, why can't the forum? it is just a simple valentines background and maybe using the site skin and editing it to make it red.

It was Jess that made it so it didn't really take a lot of input from anyone else so that's why it's been done. I don't really think the forum needs one though, although the pink one could be used :D

Josh
08-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Don't remove the "Winter Skin" even when winter ends because I still have to endure it this year.

mynameiswootzeh
09-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Don't remove the "Winter Skin" even when winter ends because I still have to endure it this year.
It won't be removed, or shouldn't anyway seeing as autumn and summer are still there.

Grig
09-02-2011, 04:52 AM
Yeh don't they have a pink one already comapatible to the new version of VB? If so, can do some tweaks on the banner quickly and release for Valentines ;p.

Chippiewill
09-02-2011, 06:06 AM
As I have suggested before, if you're going to have a Winter skin then it'd be a great idea in future to also have a Christmas skin with Christmassy stuff.

Also I know they're popular but I still feel it's a bit silly keeping the summer and autumn skins year round, it's meant to make the forum seem fresh so it'd make more sense not to have them year round. Just like the habbox Halloween skin was popular and had to go..

Josh
09-02-2011, 06:11 AM
As I have suggested before, if you're going to have a Winter skin then it'd be a great idea in future to also have a Christmas skin with Christmassy stuff.

Also I know they're popular but I still feel it's a bit silly keeping the summer and autumn skins year round, it's meant to make the forum seem fresh so it'd make more sense not to have them year round. Just like the habbox Halloween skin was popular and had to go..

I think they should remove the off-seasons eg. When it's summer in UK, it's winter in Australia. So get rid of the autumn and spring (do we even have one) skins and then vice versa.

Chippiewill
09-02-2011, 06:15 AM
Oh you Australians, thinking you're all high and mighty with your opposite seasons... :P

That'd overcomplicate it, I think there is a spring skin but it was removed since the season had ended but the others were left because they were popular. I wonder if it's possible to restrict skins via GeoIP...

Josh
09-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Well it'd allow each season 6 months of exposure for each so people who want them can have them and then they can also be reserved.

Nick
09-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Just scroll to the bottom of the index and there will be a scroll thing and you can choose what skin you want

Matthew
09-02-2011, 08:16 AM
I still use the winter theme so I hope it doesn't go away!

Catzsy
09-02-2011, 08:26 AM
Oh you Australians, thinking you're all high and mighty with your opposite seasons... :P

That'd overcomplicate it, I think there is a spring skin but it was removed since the season had ended but the others were left because they were popular. I wonder if it's possible to restrict skins via GeoIP...

Which would mean we are high and mighty wanting to remove it really? :P I can see where he is coming from and Habbox is much more international than it used to be.

Recursion
11-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Whoever's idea it was to have falling javascript snow on the Christmas skin needs to be shot, that **** went out of fashion in 2003.

xxMATTGxx
11-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Whoever's idea it was to have falling javascript snow on the Christmas skin needs to be shot, that **** went out of fashion in 2003.

You could of always turned off...

AsFastAsYou
11-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Wahay! Thank goodness its gone ;D - hope it goes to a like, a normal one xD

xxMATTGxx
11-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Wahay! Thank goodness its gone ;D - hope it goes to a like, a normal one xD

You could of always changed the skin your self by going to the bottom of the forum and using the drop down menu.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!