PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [Wired] Maze Hub

Plebings
08-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Hi guys! I've been creating a Wired Maze Hub for Habbos to access a variety of wired mazes whenever they like and was wondering if you could help out!

I understand a lot of users here have their own wired maze and I'd love it if I could link up your maze to this project, with your help I could bring this to a huge audience and in turn bring them to your maze!

The project only started today, and have only got 3 mazes linked atm (my own, Mrcone's and Recuperate's), however a lot of maze owners I've talked to have shown a great interest.

If you'd like to link your maze to this project, you'll need one set of DOOR teleporters - since it's an early begining I'll supply the wired needed to create your own description, however if it becomes popular, I might have to begin charging for it (so get in quick! ;))

Post below if you're interested - also post below any great mazes you think I should bug countlessly to join :)

http://i52.tinypic.com/i1l8nm.png

Andii
09-02-2011, 11:42 AM
ooo i must give this new one a go lolol. . . i remember the last one :) :) was pretty hard hahaha

Plebings
09-02-2011, 01:27 PM
ah it's not really a maze :(
I'm trying to get lots of maze owners to link their mazes together so that anyone can find a new one :)

Ajthedragon
09-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Personally it's usually the owner of these rooms who has to dish out the teleporters, unless as you say, it gets popular. The room as it stands is just floors and a few norms, nothing special. Good luck with it though! :)

Plebings
09-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Maybe should have been in Habbo in General then.
I've been finding it hard to locate door teleporters atm, however I am also providing the wired, 8c per maze! It is going quite well though, currently got 6 mazes :)

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I think this is a very nice idea and I'll be sure to use this room in future when I want to visit a maze :D.

Zuth
09-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Good idea! I might link up. I'll give it a think. :P

Plebings
12-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Update!

I'm so pleased with this project - it is going great!

Current maze/snake owners joined:

Plebings
MrCone
StripedTiger
Normies
Tri66a
GTA
gmailisevil
MonsoonWinter
SirTriggerDude
caugh.
tweg
Felicide
lProcrastinate
1sxcguy
Recuperate

http://www.habbo.com/room/42231574

Come do a maze!

Zuth
12-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Wow good luck! Search benhollins and cheak out my miniquest and tell me what you think.

Plebings
12-02-2011, 11:16 PM
I'll be glad to include yours!
as long as you don't mind a door teleporter in your room, maybe we could stack it with the other door since the user would usually teleport anyway :]

OH AND I DON'T HAVE ANY DOOR TELEPORTERS ATM, could you provide a pair? :(

Thomas
13-02-2011, 10:12 AM
i heard that that tweg guys maze is the best ;) you win 50c as well ;o

Zuth
13-02-2011, 10:16 AM
I have some :P and yer I can put the Tele inside the other Tele, then when the enter it will we "when user enters room - teleport to.." you know. What's your habbo name? We will sort something out asap. :P

lTraditional
13-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Good idea and with many fantastic mazes, I think it will go great. Best of luck with it and I will check it out now!

Nuxty
13-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I think this is a good idea, if you could link up lots of mazes for people to do I think they'd find it good fun to have them all in one place, it'd save them time going out and searching for them. I like the idea and if I notice any mazes then I will let you know. :)

Plebings
13-02-2011, 04:31 PM
I have some :P and yer I can put the Tele inside the other Tele, then when the enter it will we "when user enters room - teleport to.." you know. What's your habbo name? We will sort something out asap. :P

add Plebings - original, I know :D

Zuth
13-02-2011, 05:30 PM
add Plebings - original, I know :D

I'll add on Monday, I'm busy :P sorry.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!