PDA

View Full Version : Amulet of Fury

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Nice to see it rising again, was beginning to wonder how low it was going to go. Back up to 15M which is great

IceNineKills
09-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Been over 10M for ages now.

Aidenn
09-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Glad to see it is rising, i was anticipating weather or not to sell it sooner or later ;p

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Been over 10M for ages now.

It fell by about 5M in the week leading up to the wilderness return

I was going to sell mine too, glad I didn't now

Splitrazor
09-02-2011, 08:07 PM
theyll never be cheap again due to the the update they did with the tzhaar shop. takes so damn long to get the tokkul needed that theyll probably keep rising and risng. unless free trade has opened up the tzhaar shops again? can you buy tokkul with cash now?

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 08:10 PM
I hope not, I'm glad they're worth what they are

Rashelly
09-02-2011, 08:34 PM
theyll never be cheap again due to the the update they did with the tzhaar shop. takes so damn long to get the tokkul needed that theyll probably keep rising and risng. unless free trade has opened up the tzhaar shops again? can you buy tokkul with cash now?

I don't think you've ever been able to buy tokkul with cash? People used to craft or buy runes & sell them for tokkul.

Unless they changed it in the 2-3 years I was inactive

Ashley
09-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I remember the days of the Fury being 4m. It annoys me that I never bought one back then, so I refuse to buy one now for 15m.

IceNineKills
09-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah, it's not worth 15m.

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Yeah, it's not worth 15m.

Says who? It's worth what one is willing to pay for it.

I don't think a dragon full helm is worth 33M

IceNineKills
09-02-2011, 10:26 PM
For the bonuses it gives, it's not worth 15m.

Splitrazor
09-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I don't think you've ever been able to buy tokkul with cash? People used to craft or buy runes & sell them for tokkul.

Unless they changed it in the 2-3 years I was inactive

thats basically what i meant, you took items there and traded them for tokkul so if you had thousands of items you didnt want it was a good place to dump. you could buy the gem and craft a fury and make a good saving instead of going to the ge. not to mention they increased the buying price of the onyx gem in the shop. you'd have to camp at tzhaar for a lonnnngg time to get enough tokkul for a onyx gem. will be intersesting to see if jagex change the shop back to how it used to be. the demand for furies is going to be really high and im sure the supply of furies isnt going to be enough for the amount of people that use them.

easy solution though, good ole glory amulet :D

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Just take a look at the price of ranger boots, 21M. For the bonus they give, one could argue it's not worth 21M but people are willing to pay that price for those extra bonus'. If the demand for Furies is there but there isn't enough to go around (there isn't since they've become harder to obtain), it's sure to push prices up

Splitrazor
09-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Just take a look at the price of ranger boots, 21M. For the bonus they give, one could argue it's not worth 21M but people are willing to pay that price for those extra bonus'. If the demand for Furies is there but there isn't enough to go around (there isn't since they've become harder to obtain), it's sure to push prices up

right after the shop updates i said to myself now is the time to buy 100 fury amulets. wish had that much cash at the time.

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 10:36 PM
I hope it stays as it is to be honest

Cwmbran
09-02-2011, 10:38 PM
I remember the days of the Fury being 4m. It annoys me that I never bought one back then, so I refuse to buy one now for 15m.
That annoys you? I remember when Halloween masks were 15Mil Max and Santa was like 7Mil... Damn.

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 10:39 PM
I used to own a Santa Hat -heartbreak-

Splitrazor
09-02-2011, 10:39 PM
yea i bought a santa one xmas for 18mil then sold it after. wish id of just held onto it. oh well

IceNineKills
09-02-2011, 10:40 PM

I don't care about Ranger boots or Dragon full helms, I'm just saying I don't think furys should be 15M, why are you being so anal about it?

Cwmbran
09-02-2011, 10:41 PM
If I had the cash back then I'd have bought 10 Santas for 7Mil each and sold when they were 120mil not so long ago :(

Ashley
That annoys you? I remember when Halloween masks were 15Mil Max and Santa was like 7Mil... Damn.

How long ago was this? I started in 06.

Cwmbran
End of 05 start of 06

Splitrazor
09-02-2011, 10:43 PM
I don't care about Ranger boots or Dragon full helms, I'm just saying I don't think furys should be 15M, why are you being so anal about it?

i agree they seriously aint worth that much, but the way you go about obtainin one makes them that expensive. id take a gamble that jagex will somehow make them easier to obtain.

take raven egg's for example.. they were really rare and when the demand for them got too high jagex nerfed their drop rate. everytime i go to kingdom managment now i can gaurentee ive got 5-6 raven eggs at least. jagex will do something about furies *maybe*

IceNineKills
09-02-2011, 10:43 PM
I remember when santas were 200k, you were still cool if you had one.

Slowpoke
09-02-2011, 10:44 PM

I've got a soft spot for furies heheh

Kyle
10-02-2011, 12:06 AM
I remember santa hats being 200k too. Didn't have enough to buy one then and probably won't have now or ever :p

Furies are certainly not worth 15m but one could also argue that a coloured paper hat isn't worth 1b.

I think they're used really for purely aesthetic purposes rather than their actual mediocre stat boosts. There are other amulets available with better attack bonuses on certain monsters anyway like the salve ammy (e), amulet of glory and various dungeoneering necklaces. The only stats that are rivaled are the defensive ones which can easily be caught up to with the addition of a strong piece of armour. Would rather spend the money on a skill

Callum.
10-02-2011, 12:16 AM
most annoying thing for me was quitting after some update that nerfed a few things cant even remember what it was to do with pking and selling my green and blue mask because i thought gp was the safest option if i returned. came back and my 40m woulda been 230.

thing with items is if you've got the cash you may as well go for the extra bonus.

Rixion
10-02-2011, 05:46 PM
glad I kept mine, was making the money back anyways on slayer. So glad that I have not made a loss but a gain now. :)

Neversoft
10-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I got my fury for 2m a couple of years ago lol. Should have bought loads of them. I see red chins are rising as well... I managed to get 20k of them when they were only around 600 each.

Slowpoke
10-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Red chinompa's are rising due to Wilderness return. There's quite a few items skyrocketing since the return

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!