PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [WIRED] Dragon Racing *2*

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Hello :). Here's the second version of my new Wired game, Dragon Racing. There have been minor changes in terms of the layout and design but some major changes in terms of the Wired aspect of the room and gameplay. The room and game is now fully functional without a host. The only problem is blocking but a new layout will overcome this problem soon :D. Please let me know what you like, what you dislike, how I can improve and a rating /10 would be nice :D.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/s5a0ao.jpg (http://www.habbo.com/room/41182658)

orientalframe?
09-02-2011, 09:29 PM
argh luke its awful. jks i really like it i will come along and try it out one time :)

9/10 :)

tylermunjkt
09-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Same as last one?

Moh
09-02-2011, 09:52 PM
it doesn't work for me :S

Mr-Trainor
09-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Chels - thanks, glad you like it :).
Tyler - read what I said above the picture.
Moh - what isn't working for you? The game itself will begin when there are five people (or when all the hatches close if a host wants to begin a game earlier).

Nick
09-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Very nice room :) Ill have to come and try it out :D

lawrawrrr
09-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Looking good! It finally ties in all together!! Great game idea, +rep :) xo

Moh
09-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Chels - thanks, glad you like it :).
Tyler - read what I said above the picture.
Moh - what isn't working for you? The game itself will begin when there are five people (or when all the hatches close if a host wants to begin a game earlier).

Had 5 people, it didn't start. The blue dragon hasn't reset :S

Ajthedragon
10-02-2011, 07:49 AM
This version is so much better. Well done, rep+!

Zuth
10-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Looks good! Very nice design, already played it and loved it! 10/10

j0rd
10-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Its very good Luke, fun too!
You should implement my ideas if wired alerts and wired shout-outs of which colour wins.

Mr-Trainor
10-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Very nice room :) Ill have to come and try it out :D
Thanks, glad you like it :).

Looking good! It finally ties in all together!! Great game idea, +rep :) xo

Had 5 people, it didn't start. The blue dragon hasn't reset :S
I've now fixed this issue. People can no longer stand where the dragon would usually reset to, so it should all work fine now :).

This version is so much better. Well done, rep+!
Thanks Aydan :D.

Looks good! Very nice design, already played it and loved it! 10/10
Thanks, glad you've tried it and liked it :).

Its very good Luke, fun too!
You should implement my ideas if wired alerts and wired shout-outs of which colour wins.
Thanks Jord :). I may be implementing the idea of the alerts in the next version :).

karter
10-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Really Nice Luke!
I wonder if it's automatic?

Mr-Trainor
10-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Really Nice Luke!
I wonder if it's automatic?
Hey :). And yes, it is! I've been sitting in the room but been afk and people are playing :).

Michael
10-02-2011, 04:03 PM
very awesome, hope it gets popular!

Andii
10-02-2011, 06:07 PM
nice luke :) :) love it hahahah. . . its great :)

KieKieKoala
10-02-2011, 11:49 PM
i think it may be glitched, im in it atm and the sky dragon gates were open the others were closed, i just played on my own and i won (obv) and when it reset my gate shut the rest opened and im in it lol ;p

Mr-Trainor
11-02-2011, 04:48 PM
very awesome, hope it gets popular!

nice luke :) :) love it hahahah. . . its great :)

i think it may be glitched, im in it atm and the sky dragon gates were open the others were closed, i just played on my own and i won (obv) and when it reset my gate shut the rest opened and im in it lol ;p
That's just how it works :P. That basically means that people went in but then left before the game began, meaning that the gates remained closed. After the game, the gates will all open but will remain closed on the colours that have someone in them. To exit, simply reload or say -exit- :).

dogboy123
11-02-2011, 04:52 PM
It looks really really good! A few things I think you should consider...

1) Changing the floor to a floorboard or making it black cause the green looks a bit wierd
2) boxing the wired up by stacking the mode bars ontop of each other (idk if that'll look silly?)

Mr-Trainor
11-02-2011, 05:01 PM
It looks really really good! A few things I think you should consider...

1) Changing the floor to a floorboard or making it black cause the green looks a bit wierd
2) boxing the wired up by stacking the mode bars ontop of each other (idk if that'll look silly?)

Thanks for the feedback, Ben :D.

1) I think what I'll do is buy those wooden floor tiles. I don't think I'll make it black though, as I don't think it'd look right :P.
2) That's something I'm planning to do next time I change the layout. I'll probably have it hidden at the back behind stacked Bollywood Bars :).

Moh
14-02-2011, 10:32 PM
It needs resetting again :(

Mr-Trainor
14-02-2011, 10:35 PM
It needs resetting again :(

This is something I'll be fixing in the next update, hopefully soon :). It's caused when people go in one of the areas but then leave straight after. I'll add a new stack of Wired which basically does what the switch does but does it every minute. That way, it'll work properly at all times BUT it will allow people to join mid-game (which isn't as much an issue anyway).

Moh
14-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Can you come reset it so I can play please? hehe

Mr-Trainor
14-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Sorry, I'm only on my iPod :P. Next time I'll be online will be tomorrow afternoon :).

Oh if the rope divider is open (which it probably isn't), you can reset it that way.

Moh
14-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Aww okies :(

Remind me tomorrow! :D

wiktoria
16-02-2011, 03:52 PM
That looks quite cool. I really don't like mode bars but they actually look nice in the room :) +rep

Mr-Trainor
18-02-2011, 09:30 PM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!