PDA

View Full Version : Habbo getting involved with fansites again?

Moh
10-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Received an email from Habbo staff regarding fansites and contacting them.

Hopefully fansites are going to be getting involved with campaigns again ;]

Thread moved by Nuxty (Trialist Forum Moderator): Moved from "Habbo News & Rumours", as I feel it is more suited here.

Jsoh
10-02-2011, 06:35 PM
post the email cus your post gives nothing away! :(

Eoin247
10-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Funny i didn't get an email from them about this yet and i'm signed up for their email newsletter thing.

Jsoh
10-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Funny i didn't get an email from them about this yet and i'm signed up for their email newsletter thing.

but Moh is a fansite rep on Habbo.. :P

Zuth
10-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Hope they will be getting involved. It will make habbo and Habbox a better cooler place to be. Lol

Moh
10-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Hello,

We are sorry that we have not been in touch for a while, we have been working on getting a new Fansite address up and running for you to use to communicate with us.

**EMAIL HIDDEN** is your new address. Please do use this in future. You can use this email for any questions or queries you might have about your Fansite. It is VERY important that it is just kept between us. If we have spam, we cannot deal with your emails quickly! To avoid confusion, we would like to only receive communication from the sites main point of contact/s.

On a further note, please do send us along your sites correct point of contact, so we can adjust accordingly. Please put your sites Name in the Subject line, and the 1 or 2 contacts that you'd like us to include and their role within your site.

Thanks,

Habbo Staff.Doesn't give anything away, but the fact we're getting emails may mean something's going to happen =]

I'm a fansite rep :P

Hayleigh
10-02-2011, 07:05 PM
That's cool. Yeah did Habbox get this? Hope we do get more involved :D

Ajthedragon
10-02-2011, 07:11 PM
This could be interesting, I hope it's the start of something awesome. Bit late though.

Nuxty
10-02-2011, 07:20 PM
About time too! They've not been involved since the merge which was in June 2010. Its about time fansites started to get a little more recognition!

Mr-Trainor
10-02-2011, 07:21 PM
This could be interesting, I hope it's the start of something awesome. Bit late though.
Agreed. I hope it will be more involvement with fansites.

On the FAQ regarding this email:
https://help.habbo.com/entries/438605-fansite-emails

ChickenFaces
10-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Wow Habbo really is starting to turn to the better.

Now if only we could deal with this mod problem...

Jordy
10-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Wow Habbo really is starting to turn to the better.

Now if only we could deal with this mod problem...Not quite, throughout Habbo's history they express interests in Fansites by emailing all the representives apologising and promising things will change, they then usually involve fansites in a few quests and campaigns and soon enough forget about them and stop communicating with them for 9 months or so. I don't want to be so damn pessimistic but this has happened so much they're pretty much worth ignoring.

Mathew
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I suppose it's better than nothing. Let's hope they can keep it up and actually get somewhere :)

Richie
11-02-2011, 04:31 AM
Sulake seemed to become distant when they were contacted by radio licensing company's PRS For Music & PPLUK. Maybe they will get more involved in the future but they'll just have licensing company's at them again, after all they would be supporting the fansites, therefore they'd be supporting illegal activity and in fairness that would make a huge company like sulake look bad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!