PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Chapel

Arron
10-02-2011, 10:39 PM
And we’re gonna get married!
Scandalous marriage, infidelity and competitive lovers – you’d be forgiven for mistaking this year’s Valentines celebrations for a scene from The Bachelor!
A big congratulations to the following Habbos who have taken out the Wedding Chapel room competition:
:Yihao:
..ANDO..
44h
Alejandro-
BelieveMeSafety
Erik777
Jemez
jxmi
Kaboom.Girl
kovsky.
oobylicious
Palzo
Screwz
Wizhared
xSHERRY:D

Runners Up: The truth is the judges had such a hard time choosing just fifteen winners that we’ve decided to spread the love even further. Well done to the following Habbos who have also scored themselves a Valentines 2011 Badge!! :D

::Durrani::
4sq
acuminous
Banned00
BB:P
BellaBeckie
Candyblock
Cannonman
chidiva
Emboar
Floridity
Gossipz
heyitsmejoe
Jendro
Joalensil
Kromium
L3VENDI
MasterNaruto2
oh-no-its-mitch
Ouft
Revolver
Sagittaurus
Scentile
twix-mix
Wretched.Witch

There's 500 credits I'll never see again! :(

Eoin247
10-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Well done to the forum members who won :)

Hard luck Arron :(

Arron
10-02-2011, 11:00 PM
gracious in defeat. The winning rooms were spectacular, bar one.

However, half of the runner up rooms are none existent!

KieKieKoala
10-02-2011, 11:22 PM
oh lookie someone who never wins anything!!!

Kaboom.Girl

[sarcasm if u didnt notice]

Rottentroll
11-02-2011, 12:27 AM

I know right. It's refreshing to see others win. Well done Kaboom.Girl...

Andii
11-02-2011, 02:07 AM

lolol. . . .starting to think that that may be a habbo staff clone account =/ . . . . is there anything "they" havent won???

JerseySafety
11-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Lol andy :D

Uhhh good times, I think I was lucky to get runner-up cause I didn't actually make a chapel I made the entrance, although it was more spectacular than alot of the winners.

Well Done all!! - Kart - Your room was mint, you deserved to win D:

I can see why people get annoyed with poor judging, Karts was WAY better than alot D:

karter
11-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Lol andy :D

Uhhh good times, I think I was lucky to get runner-up cause I didn't actually make a chapel I made the entrance, although it was more spectacular than alot of the winners.

Well Done all!! - Kart - Your room was mint, you deserved to win D:

I can see why people get annoyed with poor judging, Karts was WAY better than alot D:

Same was yours , Jendro's and Candyblock's. This is unfair ;[

Nick
11-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Weldone to the winners :)

Samantha
11-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Agreed with Kie.

Nice work you lot.

Zuth
11-02-2011, 07:38 AM
Well done guys! Your chapels were awsome!

Ajthedragon
11-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Doesn't Kaboom.Girl win everything. :L

Catzsy
11-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Well done, Jendro and Kromium! Oft is there too. (Afterbirth on here)

-Yow
11-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Kaboom.girl, Revolver and Ouft AGAIN. For people who dont see it, are kinda blind. Its so obvious there's a connection. They already won the Valentines badge, why let them win again..

karter
11-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Kaboom.girl, Revolver and Ouft AGAIN. For people who dont see it, are kinda blind. Its so obvious there's a connection. They already won the Valentines badge, why let them win again..

Kaboom.Girl's room was like jaw dropping. I am surprised the Revolver is just a runner up , his room was awesome

JerseySafety
11-02-2011, 11:24 AM

Umm there isnt a connection lol.

Oh and I added kaboom today [well she added me] she's nice if you get to know her. Stop being jealous imo.

Revolver has been a friend for awhile to although hes drifting towards the trolllsss D:

We won again coz we rock.

karter
11-02-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm Tired of explaining that there is never a connection! If you see the entries , you can actually tell they deserve to win.

KieKieKoala
11-02-2011, 03:10 PM
2 of the winning rooms are clear winners in my opinion the rest not so winner material but hey not hab staff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!