PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unfair ban IMO

orientalframe?
13-02-2011, 10:22 AM
This morning, I was having a conversation about someone who I was really annoyed about, and I said a swearword twice, after a warning, which I thought would be a 10 minute mute, but then after I said it twice it was a month ban. :/ I would of accepted 2 days as an acceptable ban even if they were to ban me (which they obviously had), but I think a 2 month ban is over the top? IMO. :/

Zuth
13-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Yer that's pretty unfair IMO. Pm Redtiz she can usually help.

Samantha
13-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Redtiz said that you wouldn't get banned for swearing would you, the asterisk filter is for that therefore you shouldn't be issued in a ban.

orientalframe?
13-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Exactly my point, It said I got banned for 'Offering Inappropriate Images' when I was talking nothing about images at all... All I recall saying was like willy in another way (don't think I should say it again since it counts as 'rude') ;l

Samantha
13-02-2011, 11:29 AM
Exactly my point, It said I got banned for 'Offering Inappropriate Images' when I was talking nothing about images at all... All I recall saying was like willy in another way (don't think I should say it again since it counts as 'rude') ;l

If you are referring to a **** it is a nickname
and a **** is an animal
so you shouldn't have got banned for any of them names.
(I think you can tell which is which :))

I think you should PM redtiz. :D

karter
13-02-2011, 11:39 AM
She'll surely unban you because this isn't the right reason.

Nuxty
13-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Ok, appeal against this as it isn't right. Its totally unfair. Explain to them what happened in great detail and it should be able to be sorted out for you. :) Alternatively you can contact Redtiz on here, but she may have a backlog of help requests as a lot of our users who experience bans now go to her! :P

Zuth
13-02-2011, 12:23 PM
If you go to Redtiz make sure your telling 100% truth,'or she might not help if you lie.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!