PDA

View Full Version : Selling Donator!

Aidenn
13-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Prices can be discussed via PM.

Quick Note; Since im paying by Paypal, you may have to wait up to 24-48 hours for your donator to be added (the features manager will have to be informed so they can do it manually!)

Aidenn
14-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Still Selling, price is 15c p/m

x.Samlouise was my first customer and has now recieved her Donator :)

Aidenn
18-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Valentines Donator has now been removed!

However i will still be buying ordinary Donator for those who wish to Purchase it!
Again i will be buying it through Paypal so there will be a little wait whilst the Features manager is contacted to transfer the donator over to your account, of which when i pm the features manager i will include you in the carbon copy so you are aware what is happening.

Im currently accepting 2 types of Payment for donator;

Habbo - 15 Credits Per Month
Runescape - 200k RSGP Per Month

PM Me for details =]

Aidenn
21-02-2011, 04:47 PM
After much consideration i have decided that i will no longer accept Habbo as a form of payment, if you wish to purchase donator for Habbo, then my Reccomendation is:

Markypee4
His thread can be found here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=688699

Runescapes Price for Donator has gone up to 500/600k - 600k default, can be discussed.
if you wish to know why donators price for runescape has gone up this much do feel free to contact me via private message.

Previous Purchases;

x.Samlouise - Valentines Donator
Hayleigh - Orange and Pink Donator
:.justben.: - Black Donator

All of these went first and have recieved there donator, if your going to buy, please buy in confidence :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!