PDA

View Full Version : Bored of RS? LOL.

Jord
13-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Well ive had members about a week now? Or less. dunno

And I can say I am bored of it already lol its so long to level up one skill and boring when there is noone to speak to or anything :/ Any tips to make it fun again?

Aidenn
13-02-2011, 04:49 PM
You get bored very easily dont you! :P

Is there any stats you find fun?:P (lol)

Kyle
13-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Whenever I get bored I usually come offline for an hour or two. It's probably the fact that you've just been playing too much. If you're bored of a skill, stop training it for a while. Play some minigames. I find that barb assault or dungeoneering cures my boredom most of the time because they involve team playing and you can actually talk to (or in my case moan at) other people playing. :)

Eoin247
13-02-2011, 09:19 PM
If you've only had membership a week you couldn't have tried every member thing yet? So how can you say you're bored if you haven't tried everything out :P ?

Arch
13-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Well if yoour a fan of youtube videos id suggest fishing and just watch vids or wcing works too

IceNineKills
13-02-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm bored of it too. Not as fun as it was 5-6 years ago :(

Marbian
13-02-2011, 10:58 PM
It's like doing anything, from reading the same book, watching the same movie, walking the same pathway, every day routeene, or the same music.. you'll eventually get bored of it.

Me, runescape is a addiction, i have to sign on and do some skilling.. before i used to say right, i'll never go on it again cause im too eddicted.. before i know it im saying oh **** cause im on it.. so i just said **** it i wont say that anymore.

but aye, thats me.. i love games. :D

Slowpoke
14-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I only play it on weekdays after work for a few hours so I don't really get bored of it

Jord
14-02-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm bored of it too. Not as fun as it was 5-6 years ago :(

5-6 Years ago I could of just went "barrows run? :)" and about 15 people would come and we'd have a laugh etc :( But playing solo sucks

Before there was like 50 off us always doing stuff together and talking, Pking clans etc now there is nothing lol

Stephen
14-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Dunno why no one will organise events or something for us from hxf. We've already got a lotto and comps so someone needs to stand up and say let's get an ingame event going so we can all bond and have fun :dance:

Ashley
14-02-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm bored of it too, all I do nowadays is stand around in World 2 keeping track of rare trading prices.

Kyle
14-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm bored of it too, all I do nowadays is stand around in World 2 keeping track of rare trading prices.

SHOULDA CAME TO BA THEN NOOB

Ashley
14-02-2011, 10:10 PM
SHOULDA CAME TO BA THEN NOOB

Too much effort.

IceNineKills
15-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Dunno why no one will organise events or something for us from hxf. We've already got a lotto and comps so someone needs to stand up and say let's get an ingame event going so we can all bond and have fun :dance:

Thats the thing about the people here, they're all up for doing something together but always expect someone else to organise everything. If you want an event done then get one sorted out, it doesn't take long at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!