PDA

View Full Version : Mining skiller +Rep , f2p low level

Eoin247
13-02-2011, 10:05 PM
I decided to make a mining skiller char and i was just wondering if anybody knows the best and safest place for mining?

It's a f2p account and i'm only leveling mining at the moment so the combat level is very low.
What would be the safest/best places to mine in these circumstances?

Thanks for any the help, and of course +Rep. :)

Matthew
13-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Are you after quickest xp or most money?

and what is your current level?

Cwmbran
13-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Powermine for xp.
Once you can mine iron just powermine that, mining one then dropping one is the fastest way.
If you want money just powermine iron untill you can mine coal then bank coal.

Eoin247
13-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Are you after quickest xp or most money?

and what is your current level?

Well at the moment i'm mining iron in Rimmington at mining level 35. I'm after the most money primarily and in the long run, but of course xp is also important. :)

---------- Post added 13-02-2011 at 10:14 PM ----------

Powermine for xp.
Once you can mine iron just powermine that, mining one then dropping one is the fastest way.
If you want money just powermine iron untill you can mine coal then bank coal.

Where would be the best place for mining and banking coal for a char with only a combat level of 3?

Matthew
13-02-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm not entirely sure actually :p

The only place I can think off the top of my head for f2p is the mining guild, but don't you need 55/60 mining or something to get into that?

Obviously for p2p there's coal trucks etc

Aidenn
13-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Dungy, providing you have the right dungy level, which is 25 or something, i believe theres a area full of rocks like coal, WITH a bank deposit box.

Eoin247
13-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Thanks for all the help so far :). +Repped you guys

Nathaaaan
14-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Well, I just started leveling up mining about 3 or 4 days ago and I'm already 75. I just powermined iron at Al-Kharid, which imo is a pretty good place in F2P, just using the M1D1 method.

I still mine in Al-Kharid even though I P2P, just because there is never anybody there and it's excellent XP. I should probably go to the living rock caverns soon.

Eoin247
14-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Well, I just started leveling up mining about 3 or 4 days ago and I'm already 75. I just powermined iron at Al-Kharid, which imo is a pretty good place in F2P, just using the M1D1 method.

I still mine in Al-Kharid even though I P2P, just because there is never anybody there and it's excellent XP. I should probably go to the living rock caverns soon.

Kyle
14-02-2011, 03:46 PM
At lower levels it's a good idea to just powermine (mine it then drop it) until 60 odd then you can use the mining guild to start making some money.

Mousekeys is essential for powertraining as it cuts dropping time by about 5-10 seconds

Banana Pancakes
14-02-2011, 06:18 PM
The best place will probably be the Dwarven mine resource dungeon. Need 15 dungeoneering to enter. Has coal, silver, mithril and a deposit box. Also won't be full of botters because of the dung requirement.

T@R
14-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Mining guild at level 60 if you don't mind competing with everyone ;/
I think there might be a few wildy spots that are safe for powermining iron but I'm not 100% sure.
Rimmington is probably your best bet for iron powermining, or the dwarven mines near the monastry entrance perhaps.
If you're looking for money try and get crafting up to 40 and mine gold and silver at the crafting guild?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!