PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Android apps?

Moh
14-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Which are some of your favorite Android apps? :)

Mine are:

- Shazam - Finds the name of a song if you hold your phone near some music
- Torrent-fu - Download, Remove etc.. my torrents remotely :D

Recursion
14-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Here goes...

Foursquare
TweetDeck
Shazam
ConnectBot
Doodle Jump
Firefox
Fruit Ninja
Handcent SMS
Nesoid
iMapMyRide
Uno

:P

HotelUser
14-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Here goes...

Foursquare
TweetDeck
Shazam
ConnectBot
Doodle Jump
Firefox
Fruit Ninja
Handcent SMS
Nesoid
iMapMyRide
Uno

:P

I don't use one of those applications.

Not even Firefox - which is really nice, but I always see checkers when I scroll - where as the normal browser never displays them. It's a shame. Other than that the UI is much better than the stock browser.

And you forgot Angry Birds. What sort of Android user are you Tom?

hamheyelliot
14-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Starting from today I would say Androidify (http://androidify.com)! Could always be a thread for our bonkers creations...

Recursion
14-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I don't use one of those applications.

Not even Firefox - which is really nice, but I always see checkers when I scroll - where as the normal browser never displays them. It's a shame. Other than that the UI is much better than the stock browser.

And you forgot Angry Birds. What sort of Android user are you Tom?

I do have Angry Birds but I prefer it on my iPad, I just cant play it on a small screen anymore! :(

HotelUser
14-02-2011, 09:40 PM
I do have Angry Birds but I prefer it on my iPad, I just cant play it on a small screen anymore! :(

I forgot about you and your iPad - I absolutely LOVE Angry Birds on my iPad, having more real estate to play with makes it so much fun.

Hope you've got your untethered jailbreak working. I know I updated and jailbroked untethered myself last week.

Recursion
14-02-2011, 09:42 PM
I forgot about you and your iPad - I absolutely LOVE Angry Birds on my iPad, having more real estate to play with makes it so much fun.

Hope you've got your untethered jailbreak working. I know I updated and jailbroked untethered myself last week.

Greenpois0n worked fantastically.

---

And to get back to Android, I also recommend Aptoide Installer and the Aptoide Repo Installer (available on the market, get paid apps free ;))

HotelUser
14-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Greenpois0n worked fantastically.

---

And to get back to Android, I also recommend Aptoide Installer and the Aptoide Repo Installer (available on the market, get paid apps free ;))

This (well, I just installed APKtor). A few repos later and you have something better than Installuous for iOS :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!