PDA

View Full Version : Back and kinda need help.

Danzilla
14-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Hey guys, loving how free trade and wildy is back. Also hey to anyone i still know plays which i doubt seen as its been years aha.
Anyway i have a question, alot of things have changed and i wna make a mage pure and i need help.
I have 7M to get my mage up asap and i need to know an easy and quick way, anyone help me out. Cheers. I know its not much money but its all i got spare, if i at least get around 70-80 mage that would be brill, oh and iv already got 35 mage.
x

Stephen
14-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Long time no see

I just tped til I could high alch then high alched to 77. Dunno how much it cost me though cos I only got to 55 when I came back after like 4 years but I don't think 55-77 cost me much at all

Danzilla
14-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey, sorry your name dosn't ring a bell, whats your rs name. Might spark my mind aha, its been too long.
Sounds good but i dont know what to high alch, i know yew longs can be good but isa dno without making them and only got 1k nats so buying more nats + yew longs could be pricey to other ways but i dont know. Like i said alot has changed since i used to play, mean i just saw gold (g) full is in the mils now, woah. Oh and still got 7mil and on 40 mage.

Andy-
14-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Im around 40 something I stopped playing but I used fist of guthix to get that far

Stephen
14-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey, sorry your name dosn't ring a bell, whats your rs name. Might spark my mind aha, its been too long.
Sounds good but i dont know what to high alch, i know yew longs can be good but isa dno without making them and only got 1k nats so buying more nats + yew longs could be pricey to other ways but i dont know. Like i said alot has changed since i used to play, mean i just saw gold (g) full is in the mils now, woah. Oh and still got 7mil and on 40 mage.

Oh I don't know you from rs I just know you from the forum

and I have no clue what to alch. I wasted all my money alching feathers because I didn't want money lmao

Kyle
14-02-2011, 11:54 PM
if you're not worried about losing a few more gp alching then alch maple long (u) instead of yew longs. that way you can buy more nats at once

Ashley 12344
15-02-2011, 02:52 PM
I alc air battlestaffs. Made a small profit (buying nats and staffs seperatlely). Although, you can only buy 100 every 4 hours, which suited me (incasual play and doing other stuff).

MJJ
15-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I alc air battlestaffs. Made a small profit (buying nats and staffs seperatlely). Although, you can only buy 100 every 4 hours, which suited me (incasual play and doing other stuff).

Adding to this, you can sometimes find someone who is crafting air battlestaves for experience who will usually sell them to you which means you won't have to wait 4 hours for the GE to update.
Or you can ask your friends to put in offers for air battlestaves so you can get past the limit. A friend of mine used to do this and he ended up making a profit from alching to 99 Magic but the prices have probably changed by now so you'll have to check.

IceNineKills
15-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Hey dan, long time no see. Jake/seren here :) .

Danzilla
16-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Cheers guys, i guess alching is the best way, i might just make the nats on my main and trade over. Longer but cheaper and ill look around at whats best to alch atm.
Hey Jake. :D How you doing? Very long time no see aha.
You still play?

IceNineKills
16-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Cheers guys, i guess alching is the best way, i might just make the nats on my main and trade over. Longer but cheaper and ill look around at whats best to alch atm.
Hey Jake. :D How you doing? Very long time no see aha.
You still play?
Doing good (:

Did play but kind of given up recently, don't have the time much for it anymore :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!