PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Red Kingdom?

Godaz
15-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Hey everyone (Wasn't entirely sure where to put this)

A bit of background for ya: (Feel free to skip this part)

I first started playing habbo(.co.uk) at the age of 13 (around 5 years ago (yes I probably shouldn't still be playing habbo)) on an account named mike.holland which I stopped playing on for what should be fairly obvious reasons. Later I took inspiration from a Moderator and changed my name to godzillo (send me a message if you remember me) anyways, back in the day I got into mafias in a big way and ended up being quite high ranked in a few fairly popular mafia (ones owned by Kris (oKris, NeonCD, several others) and Owen (agent92))

The older mafias (2008 onwards) tended to be designed in a very different way to the ones today, mostly due to the furni and room limitations back then (started joining mafia before bigger rooms even existed) but they were often smaller, with a dedicated staff and I guess it just felt more personal than modern mafias which brings me to

The point:
For whatever mad reason, I've decided to start my own mafia that will be a throwback to the retro mafias of yesteryear in way of design, name, right down to the 2 current members. The reason I've chosen to announce this on here is because this mafia is VERY fledling, it will take several weeks in order to accumulate the furni to build it to what I consider an acceptable retro mafia standard and so I'm asking for donations large or small, of course a larger donation will more likely secure you a higher rank (if you should choose to join when it's completed) of course as the mafia is so fledgeling if you have any concerns about the mafia not opening (I am very dedicated to the creation of this mafia) or just want your donation back for any reason then I will have recorded all names and donations attributed to those names and will be more than willing to return your furni to you. (unless it's in coins and I've spent it in which case I'll give you the equivalent in furni.) Thank you for listening, there is not yet an expected opening date for the mafia however I will most likely post updates on here.

P.S.
Imperial Red Kingdom is currently a working title, any suggestions for retro sounding (.co.uk) names would be appreciated.

Edit: My current habbo name is Mothro

Zak
15-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Honestly if you don't have a lot of furniture I don't see you getting very far with this mafia. I know my police force must have cost a good 2t just for the basic stuff, exe, tiles, jail stuff, badges, rares etc etc. To get the WOW factor from it. It takes a lot to establish a mafia as well but as long as you're willing to put some long hours and hard work into it, anything is possible. Dedication is the key, I wish you the best of luck with it.

Godaz
16-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Thanks, I don't think furni should be a problem, I intend to have much more than 2T by the time I open, I'm spending a lot of money on this lol, but thanks for the warning anyways.

Zak
16-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Ok well if you ever need any help feel free to add me in game. :)

Godaz
17-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Update: Changed back to godzillo account, if you'd like to make a donation or just have any questions about the mafia add godzillo

Conservative,
17-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Good luck with it. Unfortunately I have no furni but it sounds like a good idea. Hope it goes well :)

Godaz
21-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Good luck with it. Unfortunately I have no furni but it sounds like a good idea. Hope it goes well :)

Thanks, feel free to apply for the mafia when it starts anyway as there aren't many guaranteed members you may still get a high rank even without donations although donators will take priority. ^_^

Update:
Hey guys I've been on habbo a lot more recently and I've noticed most mafias pay their member, (less common than you probably think in old .co.uk) I was wondering if you have any suggestions for good methods of paying your members(i.e. at what rank should pay start/increments in payment in the ranking system, paying in furni as opposed to coins)

Currently I'm not entirely sure what the rate of pay should be. Obviously I'm not used to having to pay members, however I'd like to make this a competative mafia and so any suggestions or advice you have about payments or even how to more effectivley arrange my ranking system, it would be much appreciated.

Any advice would be mostly appreciated at this stage I've not even decided on how many ranks I will have or what to name them, so if you have any advice or questions feel free to post them here or add me on habbo.

Zuth
21-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Good luck! Hope it goes well, let us know when you've finished. :)

Gina
22-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Good luck with it. Unfortunately I have no furni but it sounds like a good idea. Hope it goes well

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!