PDA

View Full Version : Free Entry @ Alton Towers!

Arron
16-02-2011, 09:45 PM
This Friday you can enter Alton Towers for FREE! All you have to do is Check-in on Facebook!

Enter the Alton Towers Theme Park with up to three friends completely free on 18 February 2011!
On Friday 18th February, the Alton Towers Theme Park will open a day earlier than planned for the Half Term holiday, offering exclusive use for anyone who checks in on that day only.

Located in Staffordshire, the UK’s number one theme park will offer a selection of its iconic rides and attractions, including the twists and turns of Nemesis, the intense vertical drop of Oblivion and a range of family favourites, completely free!

To take advantage of free entry to the Alton Towers theme park, visit on Friday 18th February from 10am until 4pm and use Places on touch.facebook.com or Facebook for iPhone to check-in and receive your free tickets!

Stay over for free too - but be quick!
The first 100 to check in will also receive a free one night stay in one of the fantastically themed Resort Hotels - located on the doorstep of the action! After an exhilarating day, relax with a stay in the unique Alton Towers Hotel or the fun-filled Caribbean-themed Splash Landings Hotel.

http://www.altontowers.com/events-and-info/facebook-deals/

Jordy
16-02-2011, 09:53 PM
I don't understand this and I like to think I'm quite technologically minded!

I won't be going but do you turn up to Alton Towers on February 18th and Check-In to Facebook on your phone? Then you'll some how get free tickets to get inside the actual park?

The following rides are open on 18th February : Nemesis, Oblivion, Heave Ho, Marauder’s Mayhem, Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE, Wobble World, Twirling Toadstool, Gallopers, Frog Hopper, Old Macondald's Farmyard - including The Tractors, Doodle Doo Derby Riverbank Eye Spy & Berry Bish Bash, Peugeot Driving School, Sonic Spinball, Hex, Runaway Mine Train, Duel, Air & Blade.

No Rita, Thirteen, Enterprise, Ripsaw or Rapids :(

Arron
16-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I just found it so I'm hoping people can go into detail :)

Jordan
16-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I have a day off on friday... but I live in cornwall :S I actually am thinking of going :/ parents are asleep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!