PDA

View Full Version : [Luring f2p] I'm a **** head [Video]

Richie
17-02-2011, 05:13 AM
Hey,
These aren't all the loots we got, I only videoed some of them. Overall in the last few days I've made about 5m in f2p and that involves splitting loots. I know I'm probs a **** for luring but its a game, people will get over it and will be more cautious.

Contains swearing in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6tUGIV20K0

T@R
17-02-2011, 03:59 PM
In the first clip did you get your friend to pretend to attack you then switch on the other guy?
I don't like your friends attitude to the kills though, taking it a tad seriously if you ask me, but it's a good technique.
If they're in the wilderness willingly then this is fine, I was expecting luring as in making them go into the wildy with their money etc.

Richie
17-02-2011, 04:17 PM
In the first clip did you get your friend to pretend to attack you then switch on the other guy?
I don't like your friends attitude to the kills though, taking it a tad seriously if you ask me, but it's a good technique.
If they're in the wilderness willingly then this is fine, I was expecting luring as in making them go into the wildy with their money etc.

We do lol, we ask them to team at grand exchange, then bring them deep and kill them.

j0rd
17-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Can imagine some 12 year old crying after he got lurned into wildey lol

Well done Richie, some nice drops

Kyle
17-02-2011, 05:27 PM
so cruel lmao

Richie
17-02-2011, 05:32 PM
I actually feel really bad :( but its okay karma will kick me in the ass eventually

Stephen
17-02-2011, 05:40 PM
ask yourself this.. Would you lure a 9 year old into an alley and then kick him to death?

Hope that makes you feel worse :(

Richie
17-02-2011, 05:45 PM
ask yourself this.. Would you lure a 9 year old into an alley and then kick him to death?

Hope that makes you feel worse :(

hahahahaha no but I'd range him or throw fire at him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!