PDA

View Full Version : Passwords everywhere

expresss
13-08-2005, 05:37 PM
The owner of a room should have to put his room pass in if its on everytime he enters and to modify the room that needs a pass so if you got hacked and the hacker did not no the room pass. your furni would be safe. cose he would not be able to enter the room

kasi
13-08-2005, 06:05 PM
uh
i dont understand

Discountguy
13-08-2005, 06:10 PM
i think i get it,

For example in the owner has put a lock on the room, in order for the owner to get in his own room he has to type the pass

YellowParasol
13-08-2005, 06:10 PM
;o I understand.. its a good Idea.

Discountguy
13-08-2005, 06:12 PM
and if you forget the password use the habbo help tool --> Select Room Pass --> Type room name and Voila you have your room pass

Bono
13-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I agree, It is a good idea. I think that should be in the hotel. It would prevent furni stealage :P

Wootzeh
13-08-2005, 09:13 PM
na, just a pass to look in your hand

Roboevil
13-08-2005, 09:20 PM
na, just a pass to look in your hand
What? So hackers can then look in your hand at the password, and your furni is gone =/.

HolyWar
13-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Wouldn't work because the majority of users who have their accounts "hacked" have been sent a keylogger that records all of their keystrokes. The user who is hacking you would also obtain your pass for the room via the keylogger. Although it could be helpful in instances where you have not been keylogged. The majority of "hackings" are essentially the result of having a keylogger on your system. Another popular way has also been to guess someones secret question to reset your hotmail password. I do agree that some extra security features would definately be a bonus for us all.

Roboevil
13-08-2005, 09:21 PM
It's still a little extra security though.

HolyWar
13-08-2005, 09:23 PM
I agree, anything that would work to help everyone feel safer is something I think alot of us do want and expect in the future.

Some people just don't have morals and keylogging someone is just as bad as going into their house and stealing their stuff. One day these people will realize that.

Wootzeh
13-08-2005, 09:25 PM
What? So hackers can then look in your hand at the password, and your furni is gone =/.
NO, you need to enter a different password other than your habbos to get into your hand.

Roboevil
13-08-2005, 09:27 PM
NO, you need to enter a different password other than your habbos to get into your hand.
Everytime you open your hand? How annoying, especially if you're trading :s.

HolyWar
13-08-2005, 09:28 PM

I see the possibility of the benefit but if you have been keylogged and the person retrieved your password they would also have the pass to your hand.

Owen
14-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Take pass off room? =\

Magnet
14-08-2005, 02:37 PM
That would be great, you'd just lock your rooms every night, it gets more realistic every day :P

You should also be able to lock your console, so they don't say anything stupid, especially if Callie is on your list..

"CALLIE YOU GAY GIMME RARES" "Callie: Ok.. Hang on, here's a dj deck!" "WOW HACKERS ARE GOOD.. I MEAN.. OH bobba RUN!!"

Shadowrock!
14-08-2005, 03:12 PM
The owner of a room should have to put his room pass in if its on everytime he enters and to modify the room that needs a pass so if you got hacked and the hacker did not no the room pass. your furni would be safe. cose he would not be able to enter the room

its a decent idea... but wouldnt a few people forget there pass....

and wouldnt some peoples passwords be kinda easy

Pulchritudinous
14-08-2005, 03:35 PM
If your not going to be on for a long period of time, you could have an option to lock room up, so only a password can re-open it.
Then it isn't too frustrating/confusing.

:Hazel
15-08-2005, 12:10 AM
I've thought about this but if you forget the room password your in big trouble

Rou
16-08-2005, 03:46 AM
and if you forget the password use the habbo help tool --> Select Room Pass --> Type room name and Voila you have your room pass

But The Habbo Help Tool Neaver Replys :s

-Soph-
17-08-2005, 09:46 AM
It is a good idea, I dont think it would prevent much happening if you got keylogged though, keyloggers cold just find out the pass to your room :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!