PDA

View Full Version : Official Fansites Reviewed

Sharon
17-02-2011, 09:35 PM
It seems a load of sites have been made unofficial (OBVIOUSLY NOT US...)

http://www.thishabboforum.com/showthread.php?t=10379
http://www.flamehabboforum.com/showthread.php?p=36590#post36590

FlameHabbo are not longer official, along with many others.
http://www.habbo.com/groups/fansites
^ the list has been seriously shortened. About time too, as it's pathetic that FlameHabbo were official, and one of their forums hasn't had a post since last May.

Hecktix
17-02-2011, 09:38 PM
They definitely seem to be looking into fansites again, we've had a couple of emails from them now - we're starting to wonder if we're dreaming :P

Conservative,
17-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Glad to see they finally cleared it out, so many fansites that were dying. I am agree with Dez that it's preposterous that fansites like Flamehabbo were allowed to retain Official over Thishabbo and Tryhabbo.

From the reformed list I'd say that habbodiscussion is dying, the last announcement was almost a month ago.
Habbohut hasn't been incredibly active - whether or not it should be allowed official idk. It's active I suppose, but not very.
Great La is also quite inactive.
Habbozone I can't judge because I have no clue on the latest RV's.

and I think there needs to be a few added (such as Tryhabbo & thishabbo) that are actually very active. But hey, it's Habbo, not like they'll listen to us lol.

Mr-Trainor
17-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Glad to see they finally cleared it out, so many fansites that were dying. I am agree with Dez that it's preposterous that fansites like Flamehabbo were allowed to retain Official over Thishabbo and Tryhabbo.

From the reformed list I'd say that habbodiscussion is dying, the last announcement was almost a month ago.
Habbohut hasn't been incredibly active - whether or not it should be allowed official idk. It's active I suppose, but not very.
Great La is also quite inactive.
Habbozone I can't judge because I have no clue on the latest RV's.

and I think there needs to be a few added (such as Tryhabbo & thishabbo) that are actually very active. But hey, it's Habbo, not like they'll listen to us lol.

I've noticed HabboZone getting more active recently.

Conservative,
17-02-2011, 09:52 PM
I've noticed HabboZone getting more active recently.

It doesn't have any dates so I don't know when they last updated etc. But I suppose if it's being updated regularly it's active? :)

But the others seem to be dying.

Eoin247
17-02-2011, 10:00 PM
They definitely seem to be looking into fansites again, we've had a couple of emails from them now - we're starting to wonder if we're dreaming :P

Any chance you'll tell us what they contained :O ?

Or even just a hint go on ;)

Andy-
17-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Finally but lets pee what this will result in room comp maybe

Eoin247
17-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Finally but lets pee what this will result in room comp maybe

Yes lets lol ;) .

Why would this result in a room comp?

Andy-
18-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Yes lets lol ;) .

Why would this result in a room comp?

As they may update the habbo mall if its still there and they may only allow a few to be featured

Gina
22-02-2011, 08:25 PM
wow about time tbh i dont know how flame habbo got offical

Conservative,
22-02-2011, 08:42 PM
wow about time tbh i dont know how flame habbo got offical

At the time they were quite active. They had a lot of support and to be fair they earned it. However their activity declined fairly rapidly after.

Suspective
22-02-2011, 09:11 PM
I think the current list is okay. HabboHut is defiantly more active then quite a few fansites and has a good leadership team and a clear direction in terms of progression. Also it was official on four hotels, so it deserves to be official.

I'm really glad that they are evaluating the official list and hopefully we'll see a better stance on fansites from Sulake and Habbo in the future. I firmly believe that if it wasn't for fansites, Habbo wouldn't be as big as it is today. The fansites bring nothing but advertisement and new members to Habbo and give users a platform to discuss like we are on Habbox.

Long live (official) fansites!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!