PDA

View Full Version : Games you instantly cheat on?

Moh
18-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Is there any game that you cheat on as you get into it?

I don't really cheat in games unless I'm just messing about - apart from the sims! TestingCheatsEnabled ftw!

Nemo
18-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Sims
and usually think "oh yeh i can totally do this without cheating" on gta and then lose a lot and just say **** it and hack in some weps.

Or when i just have fun on it and spawn planes n stoof.

Eoin247
18-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Nah, i usualy only use cheats once i've played the game legit and then got bored of it. Like with sims, i played it normally first and once i got bored used cheats so i could play the "other half of the game". Using cheats in some games actualy opens up another game in itself in a way.

FlyingJesus
18-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Sims yeah because I just like building the houses n ting and I used to use a maphack on Diablo 2 but other than that I don't really use cheats on games unless they're just for messing about

mynameiswootzeh
18-02-2011, 12:26 PM
runescape

TonyBest
18-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Sims, mostly to keep my sim's mood up and money

=Lizzy
18-02-2011, 12:30 PM
the sims, when one of them are at college i make them clever so they get A* on their grades. lol :(

lawrawrrr
18-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Pretty much everything if I'm honest - even if it's like walkthroughs or something because I'm not clever enough to work it out for myself XD

Mikey
18-02-2011, 04:57 PM
I use cheats on the Grand Theft Auto games because you can get guns and good cars etc instantly XD

Conservative,
18-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Sims & GTA. That's about it. Don't really need them. Sims I do it so they have lots of money and so I can do what I want... and GTA to get the best weapons etc.

I boosted my Virtual Pro on Fifa for a while (aka just went and did achievements rather than doing it properly and developing my player over games), but that's not using cheats.

Chris
18-02-2011, 05:09 PM
The sims games and any free roaming games. ;D

Andy-
18-02-2011, 05:10 PM
GTA when i get bored I wanna go around killing people. Makes it much more easier to do it. Or if I want to get my stars up.

samsaBEAR
18-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Sims and GTA, coz when I play them I either 1) just want to build huge and crazy houses or 2) wanna blow some **** up

Deak
18-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Nope, I always try to do stuff on the game first before resorting to cheating

Stephen
18-02-2011, 11:45 PM
women

lol joke I'm forever alone

gta and sims mostly

Nikki
18-02-2011, 11:49 PM
SIMS! I use the motherload cheat so i have lots of moneyz and can't remember the name of the other one but it stops them from needing food and going to the toilet and stuff.

Muct
19-02-2011, 12:30 AM
SIMS! I use the motherload cheat so i have lots of moneyz and can't remember the name of the other one but it stops them from needing food and going to the toilet and stuff.

testingcheatsenabled + then dragging their needs up?

&Like almost everybody else in here - SIMS!! :D

Andii
19-02-2011, 02:12 AM
SIMS AND GTA GAMES !!!!! its no fun without them tbh. . . like flying cars haha legend just shoot a car to amke it speed up then up up and away it goes lol

Stephen
19-02-2011, 02:26 AM
cheating on samp is great too. Except when you get banned but you just change your username and you're unbanned again woo

or some servers have ip bans so just change your ip and wooo get a gun and shoot dem *******

Janet Snakehole
23-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Sims for all the dolla, and whenever I used to play GTA I usually used a cheat that adds extra armor or something!

lAbby,ox
23-02-2011, 02:49 AM
I use walk through's on games like Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy to find treasure chests that I can't find or bosses that I can't defeat, is that classed as cheating? Lol

Fiendly
23-02-2011, 03:05 AM
I use walk through's on games like Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy to find treasure chests that I can't find or bosses that I can't defeat, is that classed as cheating? Lol

Nope, that's hints.. Cheats are codes, am I wrong?

I'd use cheats depending on the game format, so I'd play: Starcraft, Age of Empires etc. and I'd cheat after I've beaten them.
For GTA, sometimes. But I'd beat the game first.

Other than that, no. I actually haven't used cheat codes in years now!

JerseySafety
23-02-2011, 04:10 AM
Runescape sometimes thats bout it :P

Thomas
23-02-2011, 07:08 AM
i do the same as Eoin i play the game legit then i cheat it, like with runescape.

Suspective
23-02-2011, 07:47 AM
The Sims, to get loads of money!

Good ole' motherlode and rosebud

Recursion
23-02-2011, 12:37 PM
The Sims and GTA :P

Muct
23-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Sims... The same day I started playing Sims 3 I searched up the cheats and was just like BOOOOM.

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Sims, but never so I get unrealistic money.

They pretty much expect people to use the cheats on the sims :L

Volumise
23-02-2011, 11:53 PM
the sims games for the cash

myke
24-02-2011, 12:06 AM
HABBO!!!!!
jkes

urm, GTA and that other one, oyh Sims.

Stephen
24-02-2011, 12:30 AM
i swear everyone cheats gta. The thrill of just getting all the weapons then going on a murderous rampage is enough to make anyone jump up and down like a ******

AgnesIO
24-02-2011, 06:15 PM
i swear everyone cheats gta. The thrill of just getting all the weapons then going on a murderous rampage is enough to make anyone jump up and down like a ******

I guess it is because it is something that we can't do in real life, so the thrill of doing it is great.

Although I never cheated on GTA IV - the game map just wasn't good enough for the fun police chases, unlike GTA San Andreas,

GommeInc
24-02-2011, 06:28 PM
The Sims. Most of the time I am building homes to a livable standard. If I want to make a fresh start family, then I do not cheat, or only cheat slightly (kerching) and start off from there.

I used to cheat in GTA, but since GTA IV came out I tend to just play that without cheats. The old GTAs just begged to use cheats, for some reason :P

Although I never cheated on GTA IV - the game map just wasn't good enough for the fun police chases, unlike GTA San Andreas,
Agreed. GTA IV is fun, but you need a bit of countryside and wide open roads to have chases down, plus the use of planes made it fun :P The Nevada was a great plane to hijack and get chased in by Hydras. It was such a solid plane it could take about 5 missiles until it was time to bail out :P

Speaking of GTA SA, did anyone else use to have planes randomly fall out of the sky when walking down the street? I remember two occasions where all of a sudden you hear a plane and two seconds later an explosion as it hits the side of a building, or a fixed lamp post.

dirrty
24-02-2011, 06:29 PM
i don't think i've ever played a game that i haven't used cheats on.

AgnesIO
24-02-2011, 06:35 PM
The Sims. Most of the time I am building homes to a livable standard. If I want to make a fresh start family, then I do not cheat, or only cheat slightly (kerching) and start off from there.

I used to cheat in GTA, but since GTA IV came out I tend to just play that without cheats. The old GTAs just begged to use cheats, for some reason :P

Agreed. GTA IV is fun, but you need a bit of countryside and wide open roads to have chases down, plus the use of planes made it fun :P The Nevada was a great plane to hijack and get chased in by Hydras. It was such a solid plane it could take about 5 missiles until it was time to bail out :P

Speaking of GTA SA, did anyone else use to have planes randomly fall out of the sky when walking down the street? I remember two occasions where all of a sudden you hear a plane and two seconds later an explosion as it hits the side of a building, or a fixed lamp post.

Yes :D

Used to love seeing the odd plane crash, happened rarely though.

Samantha
24-02-2011, 06:36 PM
SIMS and GTA san andreas.

Also I got to the final stage in thrillville and couldn't do it so I cheated.
Also roller coaster tycoon and theme park games. :).

GommeInc
24-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Yes :D

Used to love seeing the odd plane crash, happened rarely though.
It used to happen all the time for me :(

Did your plane crashes resort in huge house fires? It's something I miss in GTA IV, the fire extinguisher and the out of control fires you can make :P

AgnesIO
24-02-2011, 06:42 PM
It used to happen all the time for me :(

Did your plane crashes resort in huge house fires? It's something I miss in GTA IV, the fire extinguisher and the out of control fires you can make :P

I don't remember any, but yeah I used to love throwing petrol bombs (think that is what they were) and causing a fire.

The map on GTA San Andreas was superb, GTA IVs map is a let down compared to that.

Vajazzle
25-02-2011, 11:08 PM
i'm not waiting for my sim to sleep, so yh sims.

,elaboratedolls
03-03-2011, 05:27 PM
GTA, Professor Layton and Sims xD
I'm so bad. Least I get loads of Picarats for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!