PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Entering public rooms

Vivianne
13-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Ok habbo changed the way of the navigation and devided them into floors. If there is more than one floors into another floor ex.Hobbies-Chill and party floor,clubs and groups,fashion and model ect. Once i click on one of the floors ( i usally love to go to chill and party) I get this error message to reload habbo again so its like I can barly go into any of the rooms which makes it nooooo fun no no no no no :@ :( but with my brother's computer i can enter the floors not mines sometimes normally and night when harly anyone goes on i can sometimes enter but 2/10% i can enter when its in the morning or afternoon when ppl go on but then after click it waits and then i think i can enter but then not i get that error sign again how can i fix it? its soo boring on habbo now that i cant enter and before i can enter public rooms with the computer i have now please help help help :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

Emo
13-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Try clearing your cookies (Tools > Options > Clear cookies), and if that doesn't work re-install Shockwave.

Vivianne
13-08-2005, 07:51 PM
well i tried what u said but it still didnt work

a12a
13-08-2005, 07:53 PM
well i tried what u said but it still didnt work

Wa connection speed you got?

Vivianne
14-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Cable and before i could enter rooms in the past i use to use ADSL

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 04:13 AM
This happened on my laptop when I clicked on any guest room title.

I can't remember how I fixed it, don't know, why not true reporting the bug anyway?

Every 2nd time I send a call for help though, I get errored :)

Vivianne
14-08-2005, 09:30 PM
i reported the bug before but i tried everything like they said and it still happens could it be by chance the internet is the problem? or computer i mean my brother and i got the same internet connection (cable) and on his computer i could enter but mines not and before in the olden days when i could enter i got ADSL my brother's computer is newer than mines (i always end up getting the old thing cuz im the youngest :@ ) i think i got this computer in the summer when i was in grade 3 (shhhh im only 11 :P just finished grade 6 :p ) should i go format this computer? cuz now i think its the computer problem.......

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!