PDA

View Full Version : Mascara problems :(

.x.miss.angel.x
19-02-2011, 07:37 PM
So im 14, and I have a Body Shop Brown Mascara, Ever since I have had it i seem to 'cry' when I put it on, so I feel as if I have been having an allergic reaction to it. (Sensitive eyes?) Im looking for a good mascara which is hypoallergenic or 'gentle'. This also applys to the eyeshadows & the eyeliners for Body Shop (could be the fact they do not test on animals, hence not being tested thoroughly, I know its bad to test on animals ect)

Anybody have the same problems or any suggestions?

Sharon
19-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Could just do a Shaz and not wear any?

Catzsy
19-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Body shop doesn't necessarily mean you won't be allergic to it. Most ranges have hypoallergenic ones. Boots No 7 for instance. I would visit Boots and get an advisor who should let you test before you buy.

buttons
19-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Could just do a Shaz and not wear any?
ia
or curl your eyelashes? if your eyes are sensitive it's not worth it............. otherwise i can't give you any brand advice sorry ;p i'd just ask at wherever you buy. usually trial and error.

rokgal
21-02-2011, 12:39 PM
If you feel you have to wear it try get some from avon, i have sensitive eyes and i use theirs (my mum works there :3 ) its really good :)

Janet Snakehole
23-02-2011, 12:26 AM
I've used so many mascaras I've lost count and they've all made my eyes super itchy, I can't even remember what my mascara is now but it's hypowhateverbla and it's amazing. Head into a makeup shop of wherever and ask for advice, different mascaras for different looks and whatnot!

Abbie.
23-02-2011, 05:32 PM
dont get it from clinque, i got a new one from there the other day and it cost £13, and as soon as it touches my eyelashes my eye just starts watering like mad, i dont even think i can bring it back either :(

Jessicrawrr
23-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Go somewhere and get your eyes tested for a mascara that'd work with your eyes :)
if not, get a hypoallerginic one :)

Volumise
23-02-2011, 08:23 PM
oh i was going to suggest clinique mascaras cos they're really good + no allergic reactions - pretty much your best choice
if not, l'oreal mascaras
(i know because i'm allergic to some mascaras like max factor so i try find the best one with no allergic reactions)

or just stop wearing mascara :)

louisuh
26-02-2011, 07:45 PM
I've heard Almay is a good hypoallergenic brand.
They do all makeup, not just eye makeup.

toribbz
02-03-2011, 01:58 AM
i get some of my makeupp at alta & they have quite a few hypoallergenicc, but it's wayy to expensive );
but currently i use covergirl lash blast? i think it's called thatt (: it's reaaally nice, love it <33
drug store brands ftw [;

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!