PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Latest Banners

Felix
20-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Hey HabboxForum,
Below I have posted my three latest banner creations. They are for the Fansite 'VirtualHabbo'

Rate /10

Thanks,

http://hucl.cc/21814
http://hucl.cc/80905
http://uploadir.com/u/1g362u

Nick
20-02-2011, 01:13 AM
There very nice :) On the general manager one you can see you have cut his legs of and his hand is ment to be half under the counter. Maybe edit that, Just looked a bit awkward :P

JerseySafety
20-02-2011, 06:12 AM
There very nice :) On the general manager one you can see you have cut his legs of and his hand is ment to be half under the counter. Maybe edit that, Just looked a bit awkward :P

I agree with this.

Apart from that well done.

+rep :)

Nick
20-02-2011, 06:41 AM
And also if you want to edit something that already has been merged together and you get out of the whole program your using try to save it as a .gif file and all unmerged so if you need to edit the pasted layers you can always delete it ;)

Zuth
20-02-2011, 09:07 AM
There really good! Well done, I love the GM one :)

Con
20-02-2011, 11:03 AM
They look okay, a bit big though for banners in my opinion, but if that's the size they told you then that's okay ha
One tip I'll give you is, never use a font generator if you can avoid it. It'll benefit you and the fansite so much more if you could create your own font using a program such as Photoshop/Fireworks/Paint.NET/something similar.

Also to improve, if you add Habbo's into an image it'd be better if you added shadows to them but that can be quite difficult if you don't know how :)

And also if you want to edit something that already has been merged together and you get out of the whole program your using try to save it as a .gif file and all unmerged so if you need to edit the pasted layers you can always delete it ;)

NEVER EVER EVER save Habbo images as a .gif file. always save as .png/.psd
This will completely lose quality and make your image look terrible.
If you want to save it so you can edit layers and parts of the image then you need to use a program such as Photoshop and save it as a .PSD file.

Nick
20-02-2011, 11:59 AM
NEVER EVER EVER save Habbo images as a .gif file. always save as .png/.psd
This will completely lose quality and make your image look terrible.
If you want to save it so you can edit layers and parts of the image then you need to use a program such as Photoshop and save it as a .PSD file.

I dont use photoshop though. It works fine for me

Con
20-02-2011, 12:14 PM
I dont use photoshop though. It works fine for me
Generally you shouldn't save them as .gif/.jpeg if you can avoid it really.
This is coming from someone who's been making Habbo alterations/graphics for like 4/5 years now and who's worked in the graphics department throughout this time :p

ExtraKen
20-02-2011, 12:21 PM
I only like the middle one because it is the only one where you used a nice way to show off the text than rather just placing it on there :P
If you really want to get in the banner making than adding a good text is the most important thing and making it stand out.

Overall there nice :p so ye and what con said is true never save habbo things as jpeg it will damage the quality of the pixels

Elegance
20-02-2011, 07:23 PM
These are really good! Especially the one with the General Managers, it has to be my fave :D

Felix
22-03-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks for all the feedback !

rnix
23-03-2011, 01:09 AM
I see no shadows! WHERE ARE THE SHADOWS :'(
Anyway, the second one is the best because the font is the best but seems a bit jaggered, but nice attempts though :)

Nick
23-03-2011, 08:40 AM
I see no shadows! WHERE ARE THE SHADOWS :'(

Cause he most likley pasted that there which you may know lol :)

rnix
23-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Cause he most likley pasted that there which you may know lol :)

You can also copy+paste a shadow.

Partian
24-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Nice banners, whats the font on the GM one?

Janet Snakehole
24-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Nice banners! I don't think the two different fonts go together well on the first one though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!