PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned till 2022 for CHATTING!?

Michael
20-02-2011, 01:10 PM
My friend was in her room talking to her other friend about sims 2&3 when some people starting coming to the room they were in. Then some other random guy joined in talking about sims and randomly then shouted 'i have a credit hacker!' but my friend ignored him. A few minutes later... BAM. Banned till 17th July 2022 for attempting to hack or steal someones account.

Cant people have a convosation anymore? Wow no harm was done :S

:.justben.:
20-02-2011, 01:40 PM
message RedTiz i guess she will probly have a look at it :) hope this helps :)

Zak
20-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Appeal my friend, I know people can mess around on Habbo but Mods don't seem to take into consideration you say things as a joke as it's their job to be serious about everything. Most bans that happen on here are ridiculous. Plus when you appeal, most of the time you get the 'cba' reply :P

If you give Redtiz your ban appeal on here and explain properly what went on and you really have done nothing wrong. I'm guessing she'll more than likely unban you, but that's up to her :)

Michael
21-02-2011, 08:41 AM
message RedTiz i guess she will probly have a look at it :) hope this helps :)

yeh ive done that but thanks anyway.

Appeal my friend, I know people can mess around on Habbo but Mods don't seem to take into consideration you say things as a joke as it's their job to be serious about everything. Most bans that happen on here are ridiculous. Plus when you appeal, most of the time you get the 'cba' reply

If you give Redtiz your ban appeal on here and explain properly what went on and you really have done nothing wrong. I'm guessing she'll more than likely unban you, but that's up to her

It was my friend not me, lol. Also no jokes were said.

.Shaun,,
21-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Habbo mod's are beyond a joke, instead of reading the situation, it's a instant ban. I have to say there's one good mod I know of and thats Redtiz. Think habbo need to invest in new mods who actually care about the game and the players. Think the best thing to do is to appeal and go to Redtiz as said above, good luck to your friend tho.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!