PDA

View Full Version : Oriental Sushi Bar [ Hiring ! ! ]

Ellis.
13-08-2005, 07:05 PM
At last, my Oriental Sushi Bar, co-owned by Wonderful people and friends is finally opening. But before we even open, we need staff. We already have 7 staff members so I guess we only need a low amount of staff to be hired. I am aiming at around 7 more people.

If you are interested in applying for a job at my Restaurant, you need to be reliable, you need to be trustworthy, and most important of all, you need to have a good attitude. You will be working in a well furnished and friendly enviorment with friendly staff, and hopefully friendly customers. There are 2 Main rooms to our franchise, the main room of course, which can be found by searching .x.Taurus.x. , and the Staff Entrance. In addition, the Staff Entrance leads to 2 other rooms owned by VincentD that I am not in charge of. Since the Main room work area is considerably small, we only need 2 chefs at a time and possibly 3 Waiters/Waitressess at a time serving the customers. If you are not needed, you can either sit down in the dining area and chat with customers/friends/co-workers, or go to the Staff Entrance and invite a few friends over. If you are not comfortable with the seating plan of the dining area, please contact me straight away and once the restaurant is empty, I will take charge of it and change the seating plan to one of which will please not only customers, but staff also. If you are still interested, please read on.

Chefs [3] - Basically all you need to say is ''*Cooks food*, Food Ready!, and There you go!'' If you want to be creative, you could even add things like *Chops up Ingredients* or *Adds 1/2 cup of Salt/Pepper*. ;P For this job, you must be creative, polite and reliable.

Waiter/Waitress [4] - This is a pretty complicated job. You are required to be polite, have good grammar, patient, and quick. You'll be needing to say things like ''Hey, may I take your order? Okay sir, your order will be with you shortly, There you go sir/ma'am and That'll be _________ [ Price of meal ], Sir/Ma'am.

If you are interested in one of these jobs . . please reply back on this thread with this info :

Habbo Name :
Why I want to work here :
Previous Goals :
What unique personality would you bring to the Restaurant? :
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? Why? :
Summer or Winter? Why? :

Sorry for the Random Questions, but they tell me about your personality ;P

I shall be looking at the applications every now and then. Once I have selected 7 applicants, I shall pm them informing them that they have got the job. Thank you for your support and co-operation.

Sincerely yours,
Oriental Sushi Palaceā„¢ Management

For Pictures of Working Areas, Feel Free to Look at the Attachments. :)

Rou
17-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Habbo Name : Postbag
Why I want to work here :Because It Looks Good And It Passes Time :)
Previous Goals : Errrrm Does Winning a Golf Championship Count? :p
What unique personality would you bring to the Restaurant? : I Would Bring Fun And Laughter :D
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? Why? : a Tall Tree So I Could See Lots Of Stuf :)
Summer or Winter? Why? Summer Coz Its Not Freeezing Cold :D

Acidude
18-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Habbo Name : Acidude
Why I want to work here : Because I want to do something with habbo :P
Previous Goals : Habbo Goals: I've owned plenty of successful rooms. Life Goals: Bleh. Lods of stuff. For food-related my food tech teacher said I was good :D And there's my trampolining competitions and that my food is always/i am told it is always good XD
What unique personality would you bring to the Restaurant? : Happiness :D
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? Why? : o.0 A protected tree so nobody could cut me down
Summer or Winter? Why? Summer because winter=CoOoOoOoLd

-Acidic
18-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Habbo Name: :Jokerrr:
Why I Want To Work There: Habbo Starts To Get Boring And I Want To Do Something On It Rather Than Play Games Or Make Rooms.
Previous Goals: Hmmm Hard Question, Dont Think Ive Had Any Goals.
What Unique Personality Would You Bring Into The Restaurant: I Would Bring Fun And Laughter Into The Restaurant. My Habbo Name Explains It All
If You Were a Tree, What Kind Of Tree Would You Be: I Would Be a Big But Chunky So I Can see Many Things And Be Strong
Summer Or Winter: I Prefer Winter Because I Hate Hot Days.Its Better When Its Cold

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!