PDA

View Full Version : Survival Training: Argument With Parents

.FunkyChicken.
13-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Hello, I am back again! you may remember me from the Thread Survival Training: Alien Attack, well I am back to give you the basics of surviving an argument with your parents and we all no these can get pretty nasty eh?
Ok, I am going to make up a realistic parent & child argument, tidyness of room:
1. When your Mum/Dad come barging into your room while you are on habbo and ask why your room is not done yet, simply say "But I have been doing my room, I was just simply having a little break."
2. If 1. does not work and your parents answer is not the wanted result "Ok darling, sorry I was rude to you" and is the unwanted result "I wasn't born yesterday, how dare you lie to me", act really sorry and tell them you promise you will do it and that you apologise for being so immature.
3. If neither 1. OR 2. doesnt work, start crying and say "why am I such a terrible son/daughter, I understand if you want to give me up for adoption." this makes the parent feel mean, and cuts you a bit of slack.
4. If neither 1. 2. OR 3. work.... you are on your own mate!

Those were the basics on how to survive an argument with your parents

Mentor
13-08-2005, 07:52 PM
For anyone over the age of 6 thogh thats not much help "/ confuson is a far better method.

Pulchritudinous
13-08-2005, 08:08 PM
My PC is in the living room. :-o

But I have a lock on my bedroom door, so if I'm fed up of my parents, just lock myself in there. :D

Metric.
13-08-2005, 09:15 PM
My mom dosen't come in my room, she would be appauld if she did! Its a complete mess, boxes, clothes EVERYWHERE! If I get in trouble, it usally blows over in about 10 minutes!

GommeInc
13-08-2005, 11:15 PM
As Mentor said, just confse parents, they are far to old to know good come backs :D

Jashmine
13-08-2005, 11:30 PM
My dad refuses to come into my room <3.
And the PC is in the urm, computer room? O=]
and that wouldn't work =/ Just say something like "I'll do it later" "You always say that!" "Yeah, well it usually gets done doesn't it?" and ignore them from then on =']

nvrspk4
13-08-2005, 11:30 PM
I don't really think those are particularly good tips but, hey that's just me ;) Those things that you say don't work out according to script in real life, parents, believe it or not, actually do realize what we're trying to do alot of the time ;)

.Lynn
13-08-2005, 11:42 PM
I dont think those would atually work.

eggd2
13-08-2005, 11:45 PM
my mum wasnt talking to me earlier, so i said it like talking to a brick wall, so the i went and talked to wall for 5 mins. :D

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 02:54 AM
Thanks for attempting to help us (Though I do not need it)

But I can only agree with number 4. :)

Matty
14-08-2005, 03:14 AM
*Laughs*
Rightio

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 03:14 AM
*Laughs*
Rightio

lol you bored thing.

Rebecca
14-08-2005, 03:17 AM
My mom dosen't come in my room, she would be appauld if she did! Its a complete mess, boxes, clothes EVERYWHERE! If I get in trouble, it usally blows over in about 10 minutes!

LMAO when my mum gets angry at me i cry.... she is sooo damn scary :o
as for my dad pfft i could push him over.. .hah! he buys me tons of stuff and only hitl me 1 time for crying for hours :o

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 03:23 AM
LMAO when my mum gets angry at me i cry.... she is sooo damn scary :o
as for my dad pfft i could push him over.. .hah! he buys me tons of stuff and only hitl me 1 time for crying for hours :o

:(

Col
14-08-2005, 08:31 AM
For anyone over the age of 6 thogh thats not much help "/ confuson is a far better method.

But it's very unlikely that there is going to be someone of the age of 6 years old on this forum Mentor.

I loved the feeling sorry one :P You could just imagine your parents there with puppy eyes.

Mentor
14-08-2005, 08:54 AM
But it's very unlikely that there is going to be someone of the age of 6 years old on this forum Mentor.

I loved the feeling sorry one :P You could just imagine your parents there with puppy eyes.

Im guessing your complty missunderstood what i said, "/

Pulchritudinous
14-08-2005, 03:42 PM
I think mentor was being sarcastic. :/

I read through the tips again, and I really don't think breaking down in tears and shouting 'why am I such a terrible daughter', would work with my parents, they'd probably be like 'is this some kind of joke?'.

Punk Rock Star
14-08-2005, 05:59 PM
My mom doesn't care if I clean my room, because every time she asks I never do it, so she just gave up.

Adam$
14-08-2005, 10:45 PM
parents can be annoying, like when you ask to borrow money, when you get the reply 'sorry, I have none'. Until some 'appears' when they go in a shop and buys clothes. :\

Kannae
14-08-2005, 10:51 PM
I keep my room tidy now because if I don't I get grounded each day my dad checks it. My dads like a really strict guy, and if I cry about my room I feel stupid :) Why not just keep it clean.

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 11:01 PM
My mom doesn't care if I clean my room, because every time she asks I never do it, so she just gave up.

lol!

Adam$
15-08-2005, 12:10 PM
use the 'hole in the bucket' strategy.

Son, Sweep the path please.
With what shall I sweep it?
Try the broom.
The broom handle's broken.
Then fix it.
With what?
Try the curtain rail.
But the curtain rail's too long.
Then cut it.
What with?
Try the saw.
Where's the saw?
In the garage.
The garage is too messy.
Then clean it.
With what shall I clean it?
Use the broom.
But the broom handle's broken..

-Soph-
15-08-2005, 12:54 PM
I go in my room when im fed up :D

Eamonn
15-08-2005, 01:06 PM
my computers in the conservertery but the laptops in my room and i have a lock on the door =] an no one goes in there because its locked 24:7

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 01:11 PM
parents can be annoying, like when you ask to borrow money, when you get the reply 'sorry, I have none'. Until some 'appears' when they go in a shop and buys clothes. :\

That's annoying? How about the fact that it's their money? Be fortunate in todays day and age you have clean clothes, shelter and food. Your parents work for their money and probably didn't have the stuff that you have when they were young.

Pulchritudinous
15-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I can't stand having a messy room anyway, if I have stuff everywhere, I feel really 'stuffy', I don't know, I just like having everything put away.

Adam$
15-08-2005, 02:43 PM
That's annoying? How about the fact that it's their money? Be fortunate in todays day and age you have clean clothes, shelter and food. Your parents work for their money and probably didn't have the stuff that you have when they were young.

I suppose, but, why do they not just say that it is their money. I'm not asking to keep the money, I would be simply asking to borrow it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!