PDA

View Full Version : lovely people

Jake
21-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Well since most of the threads are downers I thought id post the nice things in rs like someone just gave me gmaul 3x rune fulls and 3x addy boots at gargoyles. :) any1 else had any nice ppl lately?

Inseriousity.
21-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Nice thread idea!

Nice people are very rare for me actually (:() but I was mining in this area with 7 coal. there's no bots or anything but now and again you get the odd person competing. this one guy though just waited til i was done and mined the coal while I teled, went to bank and came back (its in crandor so it takes bout 5 minutes). We had some sort of rota system going which is nice considering people just normally try and steal it all. :)

Kyle
21-02-2011, 03:54 PM
aiden let me use his mahogany lecturn =)

Matthew
21-02-2011, 03:55 PM
When I've loaned out my bgs people have given me ridiculous amounts of money.

I said I'd loan it out for 30k per hour, but even so people have given me 100k+ per hour

:D

Oh and aiden gave me a whip, woo ty

Aidenn
21-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Not really any nice people however if im skilling and im close to levelling 2-3 off ish, and theres a certain place you gotta be (to get the best spots like hunter etc) to save someone hopping ill often shout

WAITTTTTTT.

if there not a bot they will wait and be like; urm?

So i explain ill be a few more minutes then they can have the spot :)

Inseriousity.
21-02-2011, 04:15 PM
aiden let me use his mahogany lecturn =)

oh yeah aiden bought me a lottery ticket. i didnt win though and he hasnt bought me another one yet :P

Neversoft
21-02-2011, 05:01 PM
I just get constant rude people. So many people stole my spot while I was chinning, like switching worlds is too hard for them. Then half of them also have to add some witty remark to top it off. Then I was catching swamp lizards the other day, all of the spots were free except the one I was using but despite this some idiot decides he is going to set up traps where I am. Nice people seem hard to come by on RuneScape, although I did get speaking to this guy from Holland the other day who was pretty cool.

Kyle
21-02-2011, 05:04 PM
i always get stuck up **** crashing me at frosts thinking they are above me cos they're 138cb and have a yak lol

Rashelly
21-02-2011, 05:35 PM
I very rarely come across nice people, either. In fact, a few days ago there was this terrible kid... I was power mining iron at the mine by the dueling arena when some guy just logs in and says
"oh great, another ******* bot"
I then told him I wasn't a bot, but he kept being rude and said he was going to "disrupt me"
He kept whining for almost half an hour, I didn't mind so much because I was still getting most of the ores... I just didn't understand the hostility.

I think I'm pretty nice on runescape. I always lend things for free if I'm not using them (whip, SGS, D axe etc) and give people anti poisons and such.

Rixion
21-02-2011, 10:30 PM
There's some nice people out there but not to extreme lengths, a few people came on my world and hopped again apologising whilst I was slaying warped tortoises. :')

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!