PDA

View Full Version : Information about a car

Robbie
22-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Hey,

Someone linked me to this earlier and I thought some of you might find it useful in some way lol. It's a site where you put a reg in and it tells you loads of info about the car, oh and it's free. You probably all already know sites like this anyway, but just in case you don't:

www.carinfocheck.com :P

Enjoy.

kuzkasate
22-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Hey,

Someone linked me to this earlier and I thought some of you might find it useful in some way lol. It's a site where you put a reg in and it tells you loads of info about the car, oh and it's free. You probably all already know sites like this anyway, but just in case you don't:

www.carinfocheck.com :P

Enjoy.
ohh this will come in very useful!
i didnt know there was any free sites, normally they charge like £3

thanks! +rep

danzooo
22-02-2011, 09:50 PM
not a bad site, however

Unknown Manufacturer Unknown Model Unknown Edition Unknown Body Type (RENAULT CLIO DYNAMIQUE TCE)

Full Details
Registration Date: 10-JAN-2010
Colour: SILVER
Doors: Unknown Number of Doors
Seats: Unknown Number of Seats
CO2 Emissions: 137g/Km
Fuel Type: PETROL
BHP: Unknown BHP
Valves: Unknown Number of Valves
Engine Size: Unknown Engine Size
Drive Type: Unknown Drive Type
Transmission Type: Unknown Transmission Type
Number of Gears: Unknown Number of Gears
Number of Cylinders: Unknown Number of Cylinders
Current Keeper Has Owned Car Since: 14-JAN-2011

oh well. the date i've owned it since is correct though :p very similar to "mycarcheck" for iphone

GommeInc
24-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Seems to be accurate for my car, although I have no idea what they mean by "FORD FIESTA TITANIUM 96" when the car isn't a 96 model and wasn't bought in 96. Heck, the car wasn't even in the design process then :P I assume it's a type of Fiesta/Ford configuration, than a date.

Arron
24-02-2011, 08:15 PM
That's not a bad site :)

Suspective
24-02-2011, 08:18 PM
It is a good one, and quite accurate to :P

Joe!
26-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Seems to be accurate for my car, although I have no idea what they mean by "FORD FIESTA TITANIUM 96" when the car isn't a 96 model and wasn't bought in 96. Heck, the car wasn't even in the design process then :P I assume it's a type of Fiesta/Ford configuration, than a date.

That's probably the PS output of the car, so 96PS :p
1.4 L Duratec 2008- 1,388 cc (84.7 cu in) I4 96 PS (71 kW; 95 hp), 128 N·m (94 lb·ft)

JerseySafety
27-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Very accurate. Nice find.

+rep :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!