PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Erm.. awkward moment?

Moh
22-02-2011, 01:38 PM
It appears that we currently have 4 fansite reps for HabbCrazy and we're only allowed 2 :D

More awkward yet.. who gets them? :O

.x.miss.angel.x
22-02-2011, 02:26 PM
RANDOM GENERATOR! Actually, may be a good idea, but which 2 have done the most for HabbCrazy and have been helping out from day one?

Moh
22-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Oh god, we actually have 5 accounts with badges! Not our fault we was official on more than one hotel before the merge hehe.

I think we're going to be giving them to the people who have more time for Habbo and can actually represent the site on habbo =]

Josh
22-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Do Habbo actually transfer them now? Give me one. (Obviously don't.)

Martin
22-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Do Habbo actually transfer them now? Give me one. (Obviously don't.)

Yeah they do, they removed Roxy916's for Habbox and xxMattGxx has it now

Josh
22-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Oh he got it? The other night he said he didn't. :@

Step in the right direction Habbo.

Martin
22-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh he got it? The other night he said he didn't. :@

Step in the right direction Habbo.

ye they just did it today

Suspective
22-02-2011, 04:13 PM
jackk I think I should represent you.

LOL

give it to somebody active and not just the highest ranked

Martin
22-02-2011, 04:48 PM
I would give it to whoever is responsible for representing your site the most on Habbo. Who has the most interaction with the community on habbo, and the person out of them who hosts the most giveaways/events/promotions since I guess it's best the badge is utilised to the fullest of it's potential. If Habbos attend a giveaway/large scale event hosted by the person wearing the fansite badge they will often get a better overall picture. It's useless having badges on accounts in which it won't really be much use for the fansite. You want to use it as a link between that person and the fansite, and so whoevers job it is to create this link and bring in the community should surely be the one wearing it, afterall they are the ones putting in the hard work on the habbo client itself and the one who often holds prizes, has more contact with the habbo public. It really is a very useful community tool, and one which can do wonders for a fansite in terms of filling out rooms and getting people interested in that fansite in terms of interacting with the badge holder, thus ensuring they do their job to the maximum potential.

ChickenFaces
22-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Give it to the person who has done the most for the site and gets the most publicity out for the site. Is it even a question?

JerseySafety
23-02-2011, 03:25 AM
I deserve a badge hehe :)

Rebel fansite much D:

Ajthedragon
23-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Do a tombola! :) It's good to see they're getting involved with fansites again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!