PDA

View Full Version : Talismen

lAbby,ox
23-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Yeah I just recently started playing runescape again lol ain't played it in a while & I have an air talisman from the rune quest thingy so you can make air runes but I want to make different ones as well as air & you probably need the other talismen to do that, so do you know where to get them from? [pretty noobish question really isn't it lmao]

Rashelly
23-02-2011, 05:24 PM
You get them from monster drops but I think it'd just be easier to go to Varrock and buy them from the Grand Exchange.

lAbby,ox
23-02-2011, 05:26 PM
You get them from monster drops but I think it'd just be easier to go to Varrock and buy them from the Grand Exchange.

Ahh ok thank you (:

Stephen
23-02-2011, 05:43 PM
yeah it's easier to get them from the ge. But buy tiaras instead so you'll have one extra slot in your inventory

are you p2p or f2p? Because you won't be able to craft cosmic, deaths, laws or nats in f2p

Kyle
23-02-2011, 06:37 PM
imps drop mind talismans and goblins drop air mind and earth. I'm not entirely sure about the rest but they're pretty easy to obtain through the great orb project (50 runecrafting required) or simply buying them from others via the grand exchange.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!