PDA

View Full Version : Do You Love Your Spiders?

Jordan
23-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Time to let them know! Here's some creepy furni to help you out...

The Black Widow queen spider is angry! Well, that's the feeling we got from the Spider Quest last week. But they can't be all that evil, right?!

Maybe there's a communication error between us and it's all just a misunderstanding. Luckily, our more-arachnid-educated Habbo Staff member Fozzie has returned...and let us know something very important regarding our spider guests.

Show Some Spider Support

Fozzie quickly trotted her way through the Spider Lair earlier this week and came across the spider tribe translator, Olaf! From her translations, it seems the spiders were a bit jealous of our most recent Pets and all the attention they've been receiving. Being a little hasty and wanting to join the fun, they accidentally forced their way into the Catalog!

But something is a miss for the spiders. They believe they don't receive as much attention or support as the usual Habbo Pet. Of course this isn't true, right?! Here's where we need your help...

1) Design a room or create an image showing supper for your Pet Spider.
2) Send your designed image(try to keep it smaller in size), or a screenshot of the room you created to [email protected](make sure your room information is showing).
3) Make the subject, 'Spider Support' and don't forget to include your Habbo name.

Deadline is Tuesday March 1st at 3am EST (that is 00.01am in LA, 8am in London, 4pm in Singapore and 7pm in Sydney).
We've recently added a bunch of creepy furni to fit your Spider loving/room building needs. You can find it with the brand new Gothic furni in the Dungeon section of the Catalog!

PRIZES
We'll be rewarding 30 super spider supporting Habbos with the Spider Love Badge! For the winners that send in a created image, we'll add it to your Habbo Homepage...and for the room submission winners, your room will be added to the Habbo Staff Picks section of the Navigator for at least 24 hours!
Show some spider <3 and good luck Habbos!

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2258-do-you-love-your-spiders

http://images.habbo.com/c_images/article_images_us/COM14.gif

I'm entering!

Ajthedragon
23-02-2011, 08:04 PM
I won't be, the prizes as usual are not worth it.

Andii
24-02-2011, 01:09 AM
lol same. . the badge looks pretty cool tho. . . but prises=crap as usual

j0rd
24-02-2011, 01:15 AM
Might enter, will probably start tomorrow.
Need to think of a good idea though

Andii
24-02-2011, 01:58 AM
how about a desert??? or the jungle lol or both

giltinux
24-02-2011, 05:48 AM
oh cant enter this :(

Suspective
24-02-2011, 07:34 AM
I might enter this, it depends if I have any free time really!

Cheers for posting.

RockyHorror
24-02-2011, 08:27 AM
The problem with this is, the only rooms that will be picked will be rooms containing a fair few gothic furni items/ which means you're going to have to pay out a lot too win.

Jordan
24-02-2011, 08:32 AM
The problem with this is, the only rooms that will be picked will be rooms containing a fair few gothic furni items/ which means you're going to have to pay out a lot too win.

I'm using the smallest room possible, it doesn't take alot to make a room look pretty :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!