PDA

View Full Version : I whip my hair back and forth

pixie-dustpink
25-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Win a pair of tickets to Justin Biebers world tour (live) and meet Willow Smith!
Willow Smith & Justin Bieber are bringing Justin's (My World Tour) to the London 02 Arena on 16th March and Habbo are giving away pair of tickets and offering the chance to meet Willow Smith herself. Answer the question below by the 9th March to be in with a chance of winning this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Important Notes:
• Habbos under 18 need to bring a guardian with them. Tickets need to picked up from the O2 box office. Someone at the box office will meet and greet you, then take you to see Willow.
• Winners will be notified via their registered Habbo email (So make sure it is up to date!). You need to respond within 3 days, or a new winner will be selected.
Willow Smith is the daughter of actor Will Smith, who is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation label and has enjoyed success with a hit single ‘Whip My Hair’. Willow is supporting Justin Bieber on his world tour and it’s the first time in the UK for both young stars.
‘Whip My Hair’ is an energetic pop/R&B tune in which Willow makes a swipe at "the haters" and urges "all my ladies" to join forces in whipping their hair "back and forth".
Willow's next single will be out in March.

Andii
25-02-2011, 04:31 PM
mmmmm not bad i guess lolol. . . bt eww its justin bieber =/

Samantha
25-02-2011, 04:58 PM
21st Century Girl

Taken from google.

Jordan
25-02-2011, 04:59 PM
No thanks :D

Zuth
25-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Im ok :) Dont like bieber

Fiendly
26-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Win competition, sell prize.
Win win.

Mathew
27-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Willow Smith is 11 years old, for goodness sake.

karter
27-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Win competition, sell prize.
Win win.

LMFAO. But i still cba ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!