PDA

View Full Version : White and gold rollers.

HolyWar
13-08-2005, 10:41 PM
I have recently been seeing the white and gold rollers around the hotel and I heard apparently the white rollers were not supposed to have been given out!:o I also heard of an instance where staff took back someones white roller, deleted it and then gave the guy who had it a dino egg in place of the roller. Dino egg just always seems to be the rare that is given out when they need to substitute something or if a staff member is giving out some free supers. I suggest if you have one to look into it and you may possibly have yours exchanged also. I noticed there appears to be more DJ decks in circulation and they are much easier to find lately does anyone agree? DJ deck at the moment is probably the best rare to obtain for any profit seeker because on some occasions people only ask for 10-11 thrones for their deck and then there are those who want 16-17 thrones for one, lots of potential to make a fortune off buying and selling the deck right now.

NekkLe
13-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Yes,

The White and Gold Rollers have been accidently given out and some were taken back.
Someone had a Gold Roller and Callie came into thier room and took it off of them and replaced it with a Gold Amber. Placing more Supers because of an accident isn't a good move.
And yes, the DJ Deck, this seems to be seen rather alot lately. In the past, I think you would see about 1 or maybe even 2 being traded for, however, we see them being sold on this Forum alot and quite oftenly on Habbo.
They can be bought for cheap in some cases and then sold to make a decent amount of profit. Its the best Super Rare out at the moment and I think if they are going to be given out too often, then they will be ruined.

In the Funky Friday competition, theres a chance to win a DJ Deck. Hopefully this isn't the start for it to be commonised.

Drewar
13-08-2005, 11:01 PM
All I can say is :

Oh please Jesus release the DJ Decks!! I want to make DJ Studios etc but not all of us have the time to earn 17T worth to buy one.

Edit: I know this would kill the whole Super Rare TRading world, but I don't care xD

Smiddy
13-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Yes, i agree with this point 100% TheUnspoken, Some lucky habbos are getting them, Then return them very gracefully and get summit in return :o

And Dj Decks do appear to be a lot more popular, i've seen numerous people with 4 / 5 in 1 room now :s

HolyWar
13-08-2005, 11:04 PM
I have my suspicions that the dino egg is eventually going to be released and alot of people would argue that It never would be. I am suprised to hear that person was given a Gold amber because usually when they do give out something free it's almost always a dino or throne. The whole trading system is very hard to predict these days, there is probably only 1 red birdbath for every 4 dinos in the hotel and yet there is not much of a difference in the value of the two. I wish that the values had more to do actual rarity of the item as opposed to the desire but of course it all comes down to what people will offer for whatever it is u have. You rarely hear of someone being given a red or blue birdbath from staff, I just can't seem to comprehend why the value of birdbaths have been in a steady and rapid decline. I assume when people start to see the dino egg decreasing they immediately assume all other super rare values are dropping.

SHlP
13-08-2005, 11:12 PM
Well theres 1 Less dj Decks in the hotel atleast. [PERMED]

HolyWar
13-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Well theres 1 Less dj Decks in the hotel atleast. [PERMED]

I know of someone you can email directly at www.sulake.com that acutally reads her emails and can be quite helpful. I have emailed twice and had my problems adressed in rapid time. I don't know if the forum rules permit me to say what the address is?

=-robby-=
14-08-2005, 02:50 PM
My mate only got an xmas tree for his white rolla! not a rare

NekkLe
14-08-2005, 03:50 PM
My mate only got an xmas tree for his white rolla! not a rare

Believe me, he could have got alot more for it.

Discountguy
14-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Well i have got a white roller im not famous nor rich, ive been hacked to times which was the only reason why i thoguht i got a white roller. I have spoke to at least 6 people about this situation! Today i managed to catch up with Floyd [Tech Team Manager]

He was also sent a white roller, for reasons he doesnt know why, im sure everyone who is on callie's friend list got sent a roller, however im not on her list so beats me why i got it :s

In relation to the White roller i dont think im gonna get a duck for it, he told me callie is very angry about these white rollers coming out. I kept asking will i get something for this and he stated Callie gave a console message to peole on her list which instucted all people who had a white roller to make a blank room and delete it, so i may be the unfortunate one who does not recieve anything, so watch this space.

In the meantime search Discountguy and come to White Roller Inside Callie Pick up (I was instructed to make this room) and come and view a white roller before its gone

YellowParasol
14-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Ive never seen White rollers ;o

Discountguy
15-08-2005, 04:14 PM
i came to my room today to discover my white roller taken and nothing in return, i knew i should of got 8 thrones for it and given callie the two fingers :@

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Ya that's not cool. Who the hell takes back a present without giving something in return? Thats one of the most disrespectful things you can do to someone.

Just as my prior assumptions as to why the Dino was losing value, I think staff may have just given out a huge amount of DJ decks... Maybe you should ask her for something seeing as though they are spoling random n00bs quite often.

XxHuggsxX
15-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Ive Seen Alot Of Dj Decks that Were Scripted.. Thats Why People May Be Selling them so Cheap.. So Possibly Alot Of Thoose Dj Decks You've Been Seeing Are Scripted ;o

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Ive Seen Alot Of Dj Decks that Were Scripted.. Thats Why People May Be Selling them so Cheap.. So Possibly Alot Of Thoose Dj Decks You've Been Seeing Are Scripted ;o

Can't trade scripted furni. All server side scripting has been patched, so they say. But I can see alot of new ones around so they must have given alot out.

Discountguy
15-08-2005, 04:25 PM
im not gonna let this end im gonna send a Call for help every 10 minutes, i want answers!

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 08:45 PM
im not gonna let this end im gonna send a Call for help every 10 minutes, i want answers!

I'm still trying to find time to visit there offices :)

HolyWar
15-08-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm still trying to find time to visit there offices :)

The office is probably a P.O Box.

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 09:23 PM
The office is probably a P.O Box.

Lol.
I work near there, so I'm gonna try and save some time to pay a visit to them :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!