PDA

View Full Version : Is Puhekupla under control?

Mikey
26-02-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm wondering if puhekupla is safe and under control so people can go on it or is it still compromised?

Mr-Trainor
26-02-2011, 03:50 PM
It has just been saying "Puhekupla is in lockdown. We'll be back soon." for a while now. That could mean they have control back and will have the site back up soon.

Michael
26-02-2011, 03:56 PM
The owner of puhekupla is on holiday until sunday, so id say on sunday it will be back.

Jordan
28-02-2011, 07:12 AM
It's up now, though I find it stupid giving out the hackers email and name etc on the site.

Zuth
28-02-2011, 09:20 AM
It's up now, though I find it stupid giving out the hackers email and name etc on the site.

lol it is pretty funny though.

-Danube-
28-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Whoops!

We're moving to an other webserver. To be sure we don't lose any data, we closed the site.

And tbh why not share the Hackers details? They shouldn't have done it, they caused alot of hassle and fuss (and maybe even money as they have had to move servers) so they deserve everything they get tbh.

Steee
28-02-2011, 02:59 PM
I agree with you on that,share his details:)

named and shamed.. :)

And tbh why not share the Hackers details? They shouldn't have done it, they caused alot of hassle and fuss (and maybe even money as they have had to move servers) so they deserve everything they get tbh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!