PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Yuxin, Sarebear, Zoun = Hacked

Delimed
27-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes says it all in the title there all hacked and i know who by so ive tried to send them a trick email to trick them on giving the accounts back

I made a email [email protected]

I said it was puffins personal email.

Hopefully this matter will be resolved

Closed by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) due to bump.

orientalframe?
27-02-2011, 12:13 PM
That's just the most stupid idea i've ever heard of.

Jordan
27-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I doubt that will work Ben :L

They got hacked and it's there fault clicking scam sites.

Delimed
27-02-2011, 12:23 PM
it could

Eoin247
27-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Lol, up until now i didn't really like your posts.

But that post just made my morning

Josh
27-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Oh my god. You made me laugh really hard; *Removed*
(( I don't care mods. ))

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator):
Please do not be rude to others

tylermunjkt
27-02-2011, 12:34 PM
You have made my day ben. Made my day...

Nick
27-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Why is everyone worrying about other habbox staff being hacked? Arent you ment to be looking after yourself :L I got hacked recently, Noone made a thread for me lol

tylermunjkt
27-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Why is everyone worrying about other habbox staff being hacked? Arent you ment to be looking after yourself :L I got hacked recently, Noone made a thread for me lol

You didn't make a fuss over it!

Nick
27-02-2011, 12:44 PM
You didn't make a fuss over it!

Because i dont really care about furni on habbo lol ;) I only come on habbo for friends & habbox lol :) I do bet occasionally because my friends donated :P

Nemo
27-02-2011, 12:44 PM
aint gonna work now since you've like posted it silly

Eoin247
27-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah, how do you know the hackers aint forum members :P

tylermunjkt
27-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Yeah, how do you know the hackers aint forum members :P

OMG True... RUNS-

Zuth
27-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Lol, for some reason, I don't think it will work lol :P

lawrawrrr
27-02-2011, 12:51 PM
So people get hacked, and you try to hack them.

Two wrongs don't make a right

(but 3 rights do make a left - aahahhahaah)

tylermunjkt
27-02-2011, 12:52 PM
(but 3 rights do make a left - aahahhahaah)
LOL LAURA

(SORRY FOR POINTLESS POST)

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts

Delimed
27-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Atleast i care guys and i want to some something about ittt

ROT
27-02-2011, 01:12 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOO

thats just dumb and like i know good intentions and wtvar but its their fault

:L

Zak
27-02-2011, 01:27 PM
i'm just waiting on me to get hacked, again.

Samantha
27-02-2011, 01:55 PM
So you made a personal Email with the word 'habbo' in it? Wow Einstein you!

AgnesIO
27-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Don't slam him guys, he is only trying to help.

Sadly it won't work, as the person who hacked them is probably slightly more intelligent than that!

The hacker isn't that good though, or they would have gone for people who they can actually make things happen with (eg. Nicola = forum admin control panel..)

Sadly it is probably the users fault.

Gina
27-02-2011, 02:53 PM
I didnt get an email lool I dont have an email anymore since my pc got wiped i cant figure out how to get it like bk on but yeh, and actually I didnt click on any scam sites tyvm but gl ben, I doubt it will work

AgnesIO
27-02-2011, 03:30 PM
I didnt get an email lool I dont have an email anymore since my pc got wiped i cant figure out how to get it like bk on but yeh, and actually I didnt click on any scam sites tyvm but gl ben, I doubt it will work

The chances are, whether you like it or not, you made a mistake somewhere.

Hushy
27-02-2011, 04:14 PM
aint gonna work ben, more so now that u have posted it all over habbox lol

hope it does work though for the sake of the guys that got hacked. :)

17-jamie-17
27-02-2011, 05:23 PM
your so cool

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator):
Please don't make pointless posts.

karter
27-02-2011, 05:55 PM
So Cute of you doing all this for your friends. aw ;')

Richie
27-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Why are hackers hated so much? how I see them as "testing your security". Learn from your mistakes and fix the problem.

Plebings
28-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Why are hackers hated so much? how I see them as "testing your security". Learn from your mistakes and fix the problem.

Why are burglars hated so much, they're only testing your locks or windows

What kind of argument is that :S

Richie
28-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Why are burglars hated so much, they're only testing your locks or windows

What kind of argument is that :S

That's a completely different scenario, people don't go handing burglars keys, then it'd be their problem. If the above people didn't hand the hackers "keys" (clicking unsafe links) then they wouldn't of got hacked..

Nick
28-02-2011, 10:22 AM

The thing is that there stealing your furni that you may have paid money for so mainly the hacker is stealing your money

lawrawrrr
28-02-2011, 10:46 AM
If the account owner is safe enough with their choice of password/email combination then this would never have happened - it's not like they weren't warned...

Janet Snakehole
28-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Nice thought but I'm not sure how it'd help haha.

Plebings
28-02-2011, 12:32 PM
If the account owner is safe enough with their choice of password/email combination then this would never have happened - it's not like they weren't warned...

Why should people be blamed for when it's the hackers fault :S

Hacker takes the stuff you've bought/earned and you're on the side of the hacker because it's the owner's fault??

Some businesses hire hackers to attempt to steal their data (which isn't stolen, it's just shown to the company that they can do it), we're not hiring these hackers to take our Furni, why should they not be the ones to blame?

lawrawrrr
28-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Because if the people were careful enough with their account details the hackers shouldn't have had the information needed to hack in the first place?

I'm not 'on the side' of the hacker because IMO hacking is wrong, but unless the hackers have used unavoidable software/techniques, then yes it is the user's fault, there's enough guides out there, both on here and habbo teaching you how to saecure your account details...

Sharon
28-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Because if the people were careful enough with their account details the hackers shouldn't have had the information needed to hack in the first place?

I'm not 'on the side' of the hacker because IMO hacking is wrong, but unless the hackers have used unavoidable software/techniques, then yes it is the user's fault, there's enough guides out there, both on here and habbo teaching you how to saecure your account details...

agree agree agree... i find this guy so cute that he came up with such a plan though! but yeah oh well you ogt hacked you should thank your hacker for actually testing you (depending on how they got your account) so you know not to make this mistake again

moral of this story: use a better password with lowercase, uppercase symbols and numbers AND use a complete different email for your habbo/forum/anything else from your public msn and DON'T tell anyone!!!

Inspiration
28-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Well in this case well at least for one of the mentioned it was a silly mistake on their behalf and these phishing sites are just so stupid , I wouldn't mind knowing who done it tho. Like yes It's a silly mistake to make and well i thought no one would fall for it but I guess I'm wrong?

T@R
28-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Omg this is quality!
Here was me thinking people on habbox had common sense!
Good luck with this plan, you'll need it!

Delimed
28-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Again, Atleast i care and want to do sumin about it

lawrawrrr
28-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Did it actually work though - because I doubt anyone who's smart enough to hack someone else's account would fall for their own tricks tbh...

Conservative,
28-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Why should people be blamed for when it's the hackers fault :S

Hacker takes the stuff you've bought/earned and you're on the side of the hacker because it's the owner's fault??

Some businesses hire hackers to attempt to steal their data (which isn't stolen, it's just shown to the company that they can do it), we're not hiring these hackers to take our Furni, why should they not be the ones to blame?

If you're stupid enough to share your details (email for habbo, d.o.b., password etc.) on any site or to anyone, then you deserve what you get.

As Laura said - the hackers shouldn't HAVE the information - it's your fault for giving it to them. However, it IS wrong. The only time in which the habbo is completely NOT to blame is when someone has scripted their habbo (somehow). Eg; the habbo player has NEVER gone on a dodgy site that could've installed a keylogger, never been on a phishing site, has a long, secure password and has never told anyone their password or email or security details etc.

DPS
28-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Im sure it was Benreppin LOL

AgnesIO
28-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Omg this is quality!
Here was me thinking people on habbox had common sense!
Good luck with this plan, you'll need it!

Why come and bully the user?

He is clearly young, wants to help others. Why the **** do you lot feel the need to pick on him?

Grow up yeah.

Delimed
28-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Ty dom

Eoin247
28-02-2011, 08:54 PM
If it's a sophisticated hacker then you can't call people stupid for being hacked. However in this case it seems more likely that some basic errors were made and a more amateurish hacker would have done the job. Nonetheless i think it's unfair to call these people stupid and deserving of hacking when we don't know the full story.

Richie
01-03-2011, 05:54 AM
This thread still amazes me, how are people still getting phished and keylogged in 2011..

4 simple rules and you won't get hacked:

1) Don't click unnessary links
2) Don't download files your "friends" send you - find a trustworthy source.
3) Don't share your password - It's YOUR password no-one elses, there is no need to share it.
4) Make your recovery settings hard, if you need to, write down a load of gibberish but make sure you back it up in a notepad file. (On an external device like a usb)

Samantha
01-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Going off what people said earlier, it isn't always the person who has been hacked fault.

I got hacked on 25ht December 2009, I didn't mind because someone saved some of my furni, there's a thread about it:http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=619646&highlight=samantha421

Now is that my fault? I changed my password on a regular basis, I didn't click any links andI accused the person of being the hacked before he had done the deed as he asked for my D.O.B, my security question to my email and how much I was worth. Then threatened to hack me, and eventually he did, but that's only because I got banned on 24th December so had no way of accessing my account. Was that my fault? 'My details were on a site' how was I meant to know this? I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and the thing is, my birthdays fake on all my Habbo's so how the hell did he get it? Beats me.
If I had clicked the link (he did send me one, but I checked it and everything just to make sure) then yes I hold full responsibility, but I didn't. Heck that night I changed back to that email as my trading pass stopped working, just unfortunate.
Good luck Ben, although it will not work!
In the people who have been hacked above, at the moment I only see 1/2 people whose fault it was. Just an opinion.

,Love
03-03-2011, 11:41 PM
That'll just cause more issues.

Jmaie
04-06-2011, 09:05 PM
They've been clickjacked?

Edited by Cosmic (Forum Moderator) Please do not bump threads with the last post being over 14 days old.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!