PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo patches.

Lost_Addict
27-02-2011, 02:10 PM
These have become so rare. In the last 3 days of searching i have found a whopping 0, this includes the market place?

What on earth happend to them, i used to see them everywhere and they have now vanished into thin air ;O

karter
28-02-2011, 04:14 AM
Yep. I once wanted them too but I could only find 2-3 in 4 days of searching. Dunno what happened to them? :S

Hurts
28-02-2011, 10:21 AM
There's so many different types of furniture now (which is great, yes) that it's very hard to find certain things! It took me hours just to find a few coloured plasto chairs which used to be common once upon a time :p

-Danube-
28-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Lol here i go again with some marketplace bashing :P:

Marketplace = decline in Rare Shops
Marketplace = People trying to charge high values on items which are uncommon (uncommon meaning not Super Rare but a random bog standard item which is harder to come by but may also not be very popular at all)
Marketplace = People not wanting to pay too much
Marketplace = People leave uncommon items in there rooms and forget about them

When the bamboo patches were first released alot of people considered them to be ugly, which them being so high (if you put anything in them it covers them up majorly). So i think that not many were bought to begin with OR if there was alot bought, people had a hard time selling them at first and just left them in rooms rather than trading and then they leave so the numbers in circulation decline.

Ajthedragon
28-02-2011, 04:23 PM
They're most likely in storage rooms because nobody bought them and people forget about them!

Lost_Addict
28-02-2011, 05:19 PM
In the last week i've found 15, 14 from one person and 1 from marketplace lmao ;(

Does this mean there is a chance in a price raise if they increase in demand, seeign as there are so few avalible now?

-Danube-
28-02-2011, 06:27 PM
If they increased in demand then yea, a price rise would be on the card. Then probaly followed by a massive drop when no body cares anymore.

But atm it seems like they will just stay as is, i can't see a massive demand for them. But you never know

Plebings
28-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Can't see the demand being that high since you can't stack on em

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!