PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Crib (3.0)

Mr-Trainor
27-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Below is an updated version of My Crib which I originally created when Bling first came out. I then updated the Kitchen when the new Kitchen furniture came out but never posted it. Anyway, today I updated the whole room, except the bathroom, and I feel it looks a lot better although not great. Let me know how to improve it and feel free to rate it /10 :).

http://mr-trainor.co.uk/Resources/My%20Crib%203.1.png (http://www.habbo.com/room/31511930)

Circadia
27-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Aww thats cute :') but i don't get why the boxes are there in the bottom bit? but 9/10 anyway :)

Mr-Trainor
27-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Aww thats cute :') but i don't get why the boxes are there in the bottom bit? but 9/10 anyway :)

Thanks :). That bit is supposed to be like an upstairs attic :P. If I get ideas on replacing that area though, I'll replace it, as I'm not a big fan of it myself :P.

----------

EDIT

Old version:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2010dw9.png

.x.miss.angel.x
27-02-2011, 09:13 PM
For me, its too spacey. I think you need to consentrate some areas and if you want to cut off a section make the room completly black and put up some bars (if you have them spear) The kitchen is so cool, just too big with nothing much going on....

Conservative,
27-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Very nice! You're too rich though so I refuse to rep you because you're greedy >;[

lol jkz. Love it, I wish I could make rooms like that. (Donate us a throne? ;))

orientalframe?
27-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Love it Luke! Perhaps some chairs with the nordic or something? :D

Zuth
27-02-2011, 10:10 PM
I like it! Looks really nice, but when the new cinema furni comes out (if it does) you could use the screens for your crib :)

Mr-Trainor
27-02-2011, 10:24 PM
(Can't multi quote on iPod)
Btw make sure you're looking at the NEW version in the first post and not the OLD version in my third post!

@.x.miss.angel.x
I know what you mean with it being a bit too spacey, I think it's just me hating rooms with no space to move around in :P. And I know what you mean with the kitchen, I might add a health inspector or a health nut and maybe some more furniture/plates; maybe even a bit of a redesign. I'll certainly look in to it anyway :D. Thanks for the feedback :).

@Conservative,
Thanks, glad you like it :). And lol, I don't have those thrones anymore! The old room was from before the merge :(.

@orientalframe?
Thanks Chels, glad you like it :D. Yea I did originally have three majestic chairs there but you couldn't really see them from behind the nordic table lol. I'll see what I can do though :).

@Bisusz
Thanks and that's an interesting idea actually. If I have enough creds I might have like a home cinema area, rather than what's there at the moment with the lodge corners. Thanks for the feedback :).

Volumise
27-02-2011, 11:22 PM
oo i really like this, it has defo improved from the old version :) +rep

Hurts
28-02-2011, 10:26 AM
It would look better if you put some black stools up against the empty kitchen units to form a breakfast bar. Not keen on the attic area, you should replace it with a living room instead :P. The entrance is neat :)

karter
28-02-2011, 11:50 AM
The Entrance is so Nice Luke ;)
Nice Kitchen and Bedroom although I don't like the Nordic Table at all? :S

+rep though

Mr-Trainor
28-02-2011, 05:04 PM
oo i really like this, it has defo improved from the old version :) +rep

Thanks, glad you like it :D.
It would look better if you put some black stools up against the empty kitchen units to form a breakfast bar. Not keen on the attic area, you should replace it with a living room instead :P. The entrance is neat :)
Both of your ideas are actually exactly what I want to do :P. I just wasn't sure what stools to use but I'm sure I'll find some that look nice :D. I agree with the attic - personally I don't think the lodge corners fit in and yea, I was going to do a Living Room and then maybe a small office as well. Thanks for the feedback :D.

The Entrance is so Nice Luke ;)
Nice Kitchen and Bedroom although I don't like the Nordic Table at all? :S

+rep though

Thanks Kart :). I'll probably be getting rid of the area around the nordic table and replacing it with a living room and an office - maybe a games room or something as well (arcade machines :P). Thanks for the feedback :).

Conservative,
28-02-2011, 10:14 PM
(Can't multi quote on iPod)
Btw make sure you're looking at the NEW version in the first post and not the OLD version in my third post!

@.x.miss.angel.x
I know what you mean with it being a bit too spacey, I think it's just me hating rooms with no space to move around in :P. And I know what you mean with the kitchen, I might add a health inspector or a health nut and maybe some more furniture/plates; maybe even a bit of a redesign. I'll certainly look in to it anyway :D. Thanks for the feedback :).

@Conservative,
Thanks, glad you like it :). And lol, I don't have those thrones anymore! The old room was from before the merge :(.

@orientalframe?
Thanks Chels, glad you like it :D. Yea I did originally have three majestic chairs there but you couldn't really see them from behind the nordic table lol. I'll see what I can do though :).

@Bisusz
Thanks and that's an interesting idea actually. If I have enough creds I might have like a home cinema area, rather than what's there at the moment with the lodge corners. Thanks for the feedback :).

Oh okay...uhm, a Super Rare is fine ;)

but as someone else said - use the new cinema/habbowood furni when it comes out. That will look awesome.

Mr-Trainor
28-02-2011, 10:21 PM
The cinema/Habbowood Furni is out now :D. I will definitely consider using it :).

RandomManJay
01-03-2011, 01:08 PM
I really like it :). I'm not a fan of the nordic table though, it looks sort of plonked there and doesn't go with anything.

Ajthedragon
01-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Remove the Limo, it is so ugly. ;) Nice room though Luke! Can't see you doing to cooking though. :L

Elegance
01-03-2011, 03:58 PM
looks fancy ;]
but i liked the dining room on the old version better.

Mr-Trainor
01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Wow!
really nice look.
Thanks, glad you like it :).

I really like it :). I'm not a fan of the nordic table though, it looks sort of plonked there and doesn't go with anything.
Thanks for the feedback :D. The nordic table will be removed soon :).

Remove the Limo, it is so ugly. ;) Nice room though Luke! Can't see you doing to cooking though. :L
Lol thanks Aydan & of course I will cook :P!

looks fancy ;]
but i liked the dining room on the old version better.
Thanks for the feedback. I prefer the old dining room as well but I don't have thrones any more :P. I tried it with majestics but the table is too big for them!

AsFastAsYou
01-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I LOVE LOVE THIS! :)
- I did like the old dining room though ;D

Nuxty
02-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Lovely! I like the different sections, bed room looks amazing in my opinion! I want a Kitchen and Bedroom that big!

I love you entrance aswell as it just creates a celebrity and warm feeling, I think it reminds me of some kind of Celebrity penthouse! :P

Well done mate, loving it!

P.S - Old version was excellent too!

e5
02-03-2011, 04:11 PM
I actually really like the kitchen part! :) The rest doesn't really appeal to me :(

.Shaun,,
02-03-2011, 04:38 PM
This is looking good Luke, compared to your old one. :)

Mr-Trainor
02-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks everyone, I have replaced the 'attic' with an office a tv/sofa but I don't really like it so I don't think I'll post it just yet :P.

Eoin247
02-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Is there supposed to be a picture there? Because it won't show up for me. :(

Mr-Trainor
02-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Is there supposed to be a picture there? Because it won't show up for me. :(

No not in my above post - I don't want to post it yet because the updated version isn't completely finished :).

Catzsy
04-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Looks great Luke. Love the entrance and lighting. xox

Mr-Trainor
04-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks Rosie, glad you like it :D.

lawrawrrr
04-03-2011, 04:37 PM
I love this room ^.^ spesh the vip entrancey bit

nice to see hayler in the kitchen (where she belongs) ;)

+rep :D

Mr-Trainor
04-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks Laura, glad you like it :D.

I will be posting an updated version soon - the attic will have been replaced as well as some other small changes :).

Mr-Trainor
04-03-2011, 07:56 PM
The room has now been updated!
- The attic has been removed and replaced with an office and a small lounge (I know it's not amazing but it's better than the attic imo :P)
- The kitchen has had some things moved around, and stools have been added to the outside of it - although I may replace these with other stools depending on what people think

http://i56.tinypic.com/hs5gs0.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!