PDA

View Full Version : Gaining a few strength

Vivianne
14-08-2005, 04:28 AM
Okay not me but my friend is kinda weak. We do this at gym every year for two weeks and all we got to do is run up (or unless gym teacher lets us walk up and puts our hands on ball then yell go!) and start pulling/carring a medicine ball (balls that are heavy) and run back to your side and then u win but my friend is kinda weak and she even lost to a very skinny girl all skin and bones seems like she is sooooo extremely weak. This girl was in her grade 4 class a long time again(grade 8 now) and she beat her in evey round and she remember in grade 5 and 6 she lost to her two years straight and couldnt even win one round how can she gain strength without going to the gym and lift those things up?

Mendonky
14-08-2005, 04:44 AM
well strength comes from lifting my friend........
endurance would most likely be running

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 06:30 AM
Go to the gym regularly. I used to often, and do weights, but only what you can handle, you'll progress sooner or later, don't do those really heavy ones and don't push yourself too much or you're only making your muscles ache...

Mentor
14-08-2005, 07:17 AM
you wont realy gain strengh, unless you exsorce, as you only gain what your body needs, if you life alot of stuff, you body will make you gain mustle mass etc to cope.

Athogh i hate gyms, as there pointless, if you want to walk we have something called pavements you dont need to pay for some **** tredmill.
I also things weights are pointless, do somthing useful insted, thats maulay intencive "/

BLuweesH
14-08-2005, 07:22 AM
you wont realy gain strengh, unless you exsorce, as you only gain what your body needs, if you life alot of stuff, you body will make you gain mustle mass etc to cope.

Athogh i hate gyms, as there pointless, if you want to walk we have something called pavements you dont need to pay for some **** tredmill.
I also things weights are pointless, do somthing useful insted, thats maulay intencive "/

Everyone has their ways, and yeah I walk in my neighbourhood often. :) But everyone has their reasons and ways, I like your style.

Rou
16-08-2005, 04:13 AM
Okay not me but my friend is kinda weak. We do this at gym every year for two weeks and all we got to do is run up (or unless gym teacher lets us walk up and puts our hands on ball then yell go!) and start pulling/carring a medicine ball (balls that are heavy) and run back to your side and then u win but my friend is kinda weak and she even lost to a very skinny girl all skin and bones seems like she is sooooo extremely weak. This girl was in her grade 4 class a long time again(grade 8 now) and she beat her in evey round and she remember in grade 5 and 6 she lost to her two years straight and couldnt even win one round how can she gain strength without going to the gym and lift those things up?

Man I Go Thro Like 50000 Times Worse Than That 3 Days a Week At Boxing
I Carrire 2 Medicences There Light As

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!