PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] .loveismine. permed for no reson

.loveismine.
28-02-2011, 07:49 PM
i have been permed for no reson habbo says i was scamming yet they will not prove this why u ask!!
because they have none

i dont know why i have been banned i follow the habbo way

but i have a theory that that ban people who buy loads of credits i have payed for over 2000c witch now i can not get to because i have been banned

they just want me to make a new account and start again and buy more credits

habbo hotel il be waitng for your reply if any of the staff read this!!!!

Suspective
28-02-2011, 09:17 PM
The best thing to do is appeal the ban. Even though, I do really doubt they banned you for no reason.

Just use the Habbo Help Tool and contact customer services, pretty much stating what you said here (even though I would leave out the bit about scamming, as there is little substance to prove this)

https://help.habbo.com/

We do have a couple of staff members who visit the forum however, so you may get a reply off them. If you really want to you could PM Redtiz but its best to go through the official route beforehand.

Good luck :P

.loveismine.
01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
i have done all this and they have said they will not unban me for to reson of it being to serious but they wont tell me what i have done

all i know they said i was scamming but i can not recall any event i have ever scammed

i have tried to add redtiz but she has not been online for 3days
i have also added Fozzie, SmoothCriminal, Puffin and i have posted messages on the habbo pages asking if they have spare time can they review my case if i wenrt so innocent i would not bother doing this but!!

this reson is false i do not scam

and thanks for your reply :D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.x.miss.angel.x
01-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Just PM Redtiz, and ask her about it! Sound like just another incocent converation being misread and quickly banned, yet still loads who are bullies, scammers and nasty get away with not being banned!! Good luck & wish you all the best :)

Conservative,
01-03-2011, 03:47 PM
If you appeal it, say what you believe happened and then go from there.

If you're still banned, then PM Redtiz on the forum (don't add staff members on habbo - they won't accept, and they rarely read their page comments).

But I doubt habbo would ban people for buying too many credits, or some of the people here would've been banned 10 times over.

Partian
11-03-2011, 02:04 PM
(don't add staff members on habbo - they won't accept

Grecian9 accepts, I have Chris on aswell, so not entirely true.

Anyways, to really mean that you want unbanned, ring customer services or the office and speak via voice and have an aggresive tone to your voice but don't be mean nor disrespectful to them. I got a perm bann lifted due to ringing them.

Good luck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!