PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I CAN'T LOGIN -cry

Gummyish
28-02-2011, 09:03 PM
So i was playing a FF, then i got 'You were logged in from somewhere else whgjkfdsadffghgdfhdgsfdgh' Get this alot so took no notice, tried to log in 'E-mail or password incorrect' Tried again and again, no joy. Try to log into MSN where my password is saved, Won't work. Try to Log in with Facebook, creates a new random account called Max7542 or something. When it's usually Gummyish. Google Mail worked for about 5 minutes, now it doesn't.

Not been hacked, still got all my furni and homepage...

D:

---------- Post added 28-02-2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

Woo I've been hacked. Nice.

,Love
02-03-2011, 02:44 AM
lol. Okay dude. If it saids " You've been logged in somewhere else. " means you got hacked.
Which i just noticed you reposted and said you've been hacked.

Nick
02-03-2011, 07:01 AM
And they have hacked your msn/hotmail account if you can log in

RockyHorror
02-03-2011, 07:40 AM
And they have hacked your msn/hotmail account if you can log in

You're a right lil Sherlock Holmes 8-))).

On topic;

Why would you save your password on MSN? ;s

Samantha
02-03-2011, 10:38 AM
You're a right lil Sherlock Holmes 8-))).

On topic;

Why would you save your password on MSN? ;s

You would save it if it is your own personal computer/laptop wouldn't you?

I'd save mine but my family goes on it.
Seriuosly you've been hacked max, that really sucks. And I know you're smart enough not to click the links (hopefully.)

Gina
02-03-2011, 03:54 PM
So i was playing a FF, then i got 'You were logged in from somewhere else whgjkfdsadffghgdfhdgsfdgh' Get this alot so took no notice, tried to log in 'E-mail or password incorrect' Tried again and again, no joy. Try to log into MSN where my password is saved, Won't work. Try to Log in with Facebook, creates a new random account called Max7542 or something. When it's usually Gummyish. Google Mail worked for about 5 minutes, now it doesn't.

Not been hacked, still got all my furni and homepage...

D:

---------- Post added 28-02-2011 at 09:04 PM ----------

Woo I've been hacked. Nice.
I got hacked, not much you can do tbh habbo dont give a ****

Conservative,
02-03-2011, 04:19 PM
You would save it if it is your own personal computer/laptop wouldn't you?

I'd save mine but my family goes on it.
Seriuosly you've been hacked max, that really sucks. And I know you're smart enough not to click the links (hopefully.)

NEVER save your password. I have my own laptop but I NEVER save passwords for ANYTHING. You don't know who will try and get on your laptop when you're not there. If you're burgled and they take your laptop and they crack your user password, they then have access to your MSN, FB etc.

But yeah dude, you got hacked. It sucks, but if you're cautious about security everything would be all good. I got hacked on Runescape once, now I make sure my passwords are randomly generated, at least 10 symbols long and I use different emails for everything.

If you get logged out on habbo with someone else signing in - you're being hacked - don't question it, reload and log in straight away, change your password and email. Don't think "this has happened before, nvm" because that's what loses people their furni.

Sorry to hear you were hacked though :(

Samantha
02-03-2011, 04:26 PM
NEVER save your password. I have my own laptop but I NEVER save passwords for ANYTHING. You don't know who will try and get on your laptop when you're not there. If you're burgled and they take your laptop and they crack your user password, they then have access to your MSN, FB etc.

But yeah dude, you got hacked. It sucks, but if you're cautious about security everything would be all good. I got hacked on Runescape once, now I make sure my passwords are randomly generated, at least 10 symbols long and I use different emails for everything.

If you get logged out on habbo with someone else signing in - you're being hacked - don't question it, reload and log in straight away, change your password and email. Don't think "this has happened before, nvm" because that's what loses people their furni.

Sorry to hear you were hacked though :(

I don't save passwords, however, it does annoy me when Facebook keeps me signed in and also displays my email even sometimes when i unclick keep me signed in.

But yeah if that message comes up I would automatically change it.
Also, if it was happening to me, I would also keep my email open to change the habbo password first, then on to the email password.
That way you don't get into a big war with the hacker and you may have more time to change it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!