PDA

View Full Version : [LOL] How to make a Room Famous

karter
01-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah so I was making a big beach , I wonder how they make the rooms so famous?
Like Aberina Park etc.

I have made rooms like these earlier but no one come when I create Events like 'Giveaway' , 'OMG CLICK HERE'
NONE.

SO yeh , any tips ;)

Moh
01-03-2011, 09:10 AM
giveaway usually works

karter
01-03-2011, 09:15 AM
Uh I feel sorry for those poor kids who dont get anything :(

Nick
01-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Just go in there daily and invite people lol

Eoin247
01-03-2011, 09:49 AM
These "famous rooms" had their reputation built up over time. Just keep at it and try to make it as active as possible as often as possible. Eventualy you will have a lot of people having your room in their favourites and your room will also have a great rating which will help.

I remember when i made a halloween party room last year, it was at the top of the list for the entire week. I just worked hard to keep it very active for while and then it just stayed alive by itself until a few days after halloween.

karter
02-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the great Advice Eoin :}

Zak
02-03-2011, 03:57 PM
I think just try and keep active for as long as you can build up the reputation of your room. Host lots of events and try and get users to favourite the room, and who knows over time people might flock there everyday, or they may not. :)

-Danube-
02-03-2011, 04:20 PM
1) Don't lie in events, if you just put "GIVEAWAY" or "FREE FURNI" it seriously never ever works, people come to the room, see it's not a giveaway then leave, or start an argument.
2) Don't spam your friend list too much, your friends get angry and will never come. I like to do invites like "You'll never guess whats in this room... Don't stalk" It's quite funny to see who stalks :P
3) Keep refreshing event every so often.
4) Keep at it, after a week or two at getting the room popular everyday, regular people start to come back and they recognise the room and it becomes easier to get popular. I noticed this when i did the valentines quest room for Habbox, was hard to get popular at the start, then after a few days i could sit in the room, make and event and it was 50/50 for like 5-6 hours.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!