PDA

View Full Version : Runescape has gone over boring...

Marbian
01-03-2011, 01:53 PM
I don't find runescape boring anymore... After all the years, I did.. but now, I just find it something I have to do. Something like a addiction, I have to log on, and I have to do some skilling and ass kicking.

Is anyone else like this? I do enjoy parts of it, but it feels like I've gone over boardom, like when you go over hungry, you're not hungry anymore..

I know it's a stupid question like... but I did find it boring, but i just wanted to get all the 99's, even though i found it boring.. but now i dont, and it's like, cos i went over it, i just have to do it. 'addiction' lmao.

Nemo
01-03-2011, 01:59 PM
ugh youngry?

and i'd quit it mate.

Marbian
01-03-2011, 02:01 PM
my bad.

and that's not really contributing to the thread, is it? It's a question. I'm not asking for advice, tyvm. :)

Neversoft
01-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Init, get out NaughtyNeev.

I don't find RS boring but I never really did. The only reason I stopped playing was because I got banned, then when I was unbanned two years later it was really hard to get back into with all of the changes plus everyone I knew on there had pretty much left, so I never really bothered. I have been playing a lot more since the wildy and free trade have returned, but I don't find it addicting at all. It's just something I play for a bit of fun and to pass the time really.

IceNineKills
01-03-2011, 02:20 PM
my bad.

and that's not really contributing to the thread, is it? It's a question. I'm not asking for advice, tyvm. :)

then what are you asking for?

Marbian
01-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Is anyone else like this? I do enjoy parts of it, but it feels like I've gone over boardom, like when you go over hungry, you're not hungry anymore..

a question. :)

obviously i dont need advice to quit runescape because i used to find it boring but don't now.

scott
01-03-2011, 02:30 PM
i went through a phase where I played it quite a bit but now recently I just log on for about 5 minutes and get bored and go back off again :( Suppose I just need to find something interesting to do when I go on and i'll stay on a bit longer xD

Nemo
01-03-2011, 02:42 PM

obviously i dont need advice to quit runescape because i used to find it boring but don't now.
but if you're getting addicted im just sayin you should stop

also i was only saying it to stay on topic, was curious wth youngry was

IceNineKills
01-03-2011, 03:51 PM

You just feel the need to play it for the sake of it. You're completely hooked on it and don't want to quit? Have a nice life.

ROT
01-03-2011, 04:11 PM
lmfao obviously you need to stop being such a ***** when theres no need

Jake
01-03-2011, 04:40 PM
If there was a rs spam section this would be stickeyed right at the ****** top

Slowpoke
01-03-2011, 05:35 PM
I have to do a slayer task every night or every other night, it's like routine now

Conservative,
01-03-2011, 05:44 PM
I know what you mean. I got bored of RS in 08 when all my friends stopped, but I started again in the summer with a mate and now I just do it. Not even for fun, just to do SOMETHING when I'm bored.

Kyle
01-03-2011, 06:54 PM
you need a life

Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly thanks.

:.justben.:
06-03-2011, 08:17 PM
eventually u will suddenly jsut want to play again i one didnt pay rs fro months then i just started playing and btw if uhave mem its funner i guess :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!